Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
release.jpg
Released. @Admins, please update the links, and change the main pic by this one. Thnx a lot!

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
The game beginning was pretty interesting albeit a little bit frustrating (UI has some problem IMO but I'll talk about it later)

But now I'm stuck because MC want to play PC and don't have the game which I suppose is in a locked drawer that I have to find a key for.
Beside the logical problem of having to find a cd to play (I mean I cracked all the game I have on CD/DVD) and the fact that most pc game sold are digital. The logical problem that why would his game locked in a drawer ?
There is IMO a problem with this game on the visibility of the piece to interact with (UI don't pop enough from the background) and I suppose that the fact that I'm unable to find the key stem from a similar problem.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry but I liked the old story much better... why you started over? :(

Was loking forward for the next update and some more action :D especially with the neighbours daughter from old version :3 but instead we get this :(

Reactions: Orlox and L7Bear

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Why has the content of the game changed again? is this another rework? i do not recognize any renders from 0.9. Second chapter? Whats up, i am confused.

Reactions: L7Bear

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Guys, in 0.09 version the main character says that he lost his virginity last summer, and in this version the mc says that he is a virgin.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes