myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Zee95

Wouldn't it be better to make a new game thread for your new game and move all of that stuff to that game thread instead of posting the stuff in a thread that has nothing to do with it? Otherwise it's going to confuse people into thinking that all these screenshots you are posting are actually for this game here.

Reactions: Zee95

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Normally I don't give a toss about peoples kinks but for fucks sake.....

I think pedophilia is going a bit too far and will end up getting the game banned from everywhere including this site.

And for good fucking reason.

If that's your kink keep that shit to yourself.
First of all, sorry if that was your interpretation of what I said. I definitely did NOT mean paedophelia! It is not my kink at all, never was and never will be. But she could be 18 already, or almost 18 and then enter stage in the future. Or just leave her as a passive young character, with no sexual activity whatsoever. Sorry if that wasn't clear! That's why I suggesed he make the character older (older-looking is what I meant) although maybe I didn't think about having to re-render the character and her friend..

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The update will be in 1-2 months. In a few days I plan to release another project. These two games are slightly related.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This game is good very good but it is short and I'm not complaining I just wish it was much longer.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
even though it's short, i like that there are two ways to save the sister. Are they supposed to have different results on the story, depending on how you save her? Like is Victoria way more infatuated with her savior if you do it personally rescuing her from the cage? the "step" sister also seems really grateful in the car after saving her, as opposed to just using the bat. I love the idea of accomplishing the same goal in multiple ways, which opens up different options down the road.

sad to hear it's going to be pushed to the back burner.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
intro.jpg
The search. Released. 1st Episode.

Can some of uploaders or admins create a new thread for this novelle? I have'nt enough privileges for this. THNX!

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 91792
The search. Released. 1st Episode.

Can some of uploaders or admins create a new thread for this novelle? I have'nt enough privileges for this. THNX!
I liked the way the story started out so far with The Way, I downloaded this as well and going in totally blind. Keep up the good work, and great job with the story telling :-D

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes