Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Where is the key

All hidden buttons.
Has also checked on android. All works good. Slide your finger until the button appears, then release the finger

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
i can't play third episode, its finished after the second. anyone knows why?
I know. Because there is no third episode :)
If you want you can play the old version of the game. download the 0.09 version.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
If you cant bother to read the posts or use the handy dandy search feature here. Then you dont need to find the fucking keys. go play a different VN or game. good day sir
if you can t bother answering with a constructive comment instead of plain flame and salt then dont answer

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
This has got to be the worst prologue ive seen in my life.

Even with the damn walktrhougj, I dunno wtf to do

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
if you can t bother answering with a constructive comment instead of plain flame and salt then dont answer
It was a constructive comment i told him to read the posts or use the handy dandy search feature. If you dont like how i answer or give a constructive comment. then dont read or comment on my posts. thank you have a nice day. :p

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Do not swear guys. The game will still have hidden buttons. The game will still have secrets. Of course, I'll try to make finding these secrets interesting.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I haven't downloaded this in a while did the story change?

Edit so this is practically a different game now anyone has the old version i kinda miss it.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes