Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I haven't downloaded this in a while did the story change?

Edit so this is practically a different game now anyone has the old version i kinda miss it.
About the story. If u don't wanna search the key, u can start the game from second episode. There is a skip menu when the game is beggining.
u can download the old version from my patreon page.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
About the story. If u don't wanna search the key, u can start the game from second episode. There is a skip menu when the game is beggining.
u can download the old version from my patreon page.
I was not asking for the key.

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
im sorry to ask but why the screenshots is different i played?i mean the characters,scenes etc are different?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
im sorry to ask but why the screenshots is different i played?i mean the characters,scenes etc are different?
Screenshots from the previous version of the game. This is a prequel. If you want to play the previous version of the game, you can download it from my Patreon page.

Reactions: MasKeLs
Jan 18, 2018
Except for the arrow icons and hidden butons, i liked everything. The game dialogs between MC and Tyron in front of Mrs Esteves house when she was fucking with her husband is very funny. I realy wish you sucess.

Sorry for my poor english writing skill (english is not my main language).

Reactions: Zee95
Oct 24, 2017
I have to say, this game isn't really my cup of tea fetish-wise. That said, I need to congratulate you, Zee, for making your game for free for all of your fans. It's easy to tell that you enjoy making your content rather than trying to make a quick buck.

Your renders are great, so I can only imagine how good they will look in 4k. The high amount of detail you put into the story thus far is also commendable, particularly the amount of renders in 0.09. Additionally, I like the way you implement various choices like an adventure game instead of a traditional VN.

Anyway, keep up the good work; I'm sure your fans will appreciate it!

Reactions: bigmen and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I have to say, this game isn't really my cup of tea fetish-wise. That said, I need to congratulate you, Zee, for making your game for free for all of your fans. It's easy to tell that you enjoy making your content rather than trying to make a quick buck.

Your renders are great, so I can only imagine how good they will look in 4k. The high amount of detail you put into the story thus far is also commendable, particularly the amount of renders in 0.09. Additionally, I like the way you implement various choices like an adventure game instead of a traditional VN.

Anyway, keep up the good work; I'm sure your fans will appreciate it!
Thnx for your feedback, bud. Hope in the future updates you will find there your "cup of tea".

Reactions: RideTheLightning
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes