Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Sorry for the slightly dumb question, but is the prequel link in the OP a separate game?
No, the prequel is not a separate game. On the main page there is a link to the 0.09 version of the game, this is a pre-rebuild version of the game.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Yooooo Zee, Cool and Great Job .... i know now why you want to remake ... you develop your story and twist even more magnificent than previous .... and good work i really like it Zee ... i dont know about other opinion ... but this new you i like it bro ... :D and cant wait for next update ... and i hope its sooner hehehe :D

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Yooooo Zee, Cool and Great Job .... i know now why you want to remake ... you develop your story and twist even more magnificent than previous .... and good work i really like it Zee ... i dont know about other opinion ... but this new you i like it bro ... :D and cant wait for next update ... and i hope its sooner hehehe :D
Thank you bro! Your feedback is very important for me! Hope by the end of the month will be another update!

Reactions: Amer and dav3knight

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
i just realized .... i must play from the beginning.... i noticed tthat you make more dramatic with Monique than before ...... COOLLL bro :D

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
i just realized .... i must play from the beginning.... i noticed tthat you make more dramatic with Monique than before ...... COOLLL bro :D
:) there are two paths, drink or not - Both paths lead to Monique, but in different ways.

Reactions: dav3knight

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey, just found this game and played it then the 0.9 version. i noticed the older version had more scenes that the newer version doesn't have or simply hasn't reached yet.

so i was just wondering. will the rape / capture / bad ends make there returns?

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
I'm confused, I play the game from the beginning.... then squel then I'm confused LOL
Why not make it as one game version?, MC Save his sister, the in hospital he try to remember the past, MC Fuck every girl, Thanos come to earth and MC Beat him with his dick and.... tralalala.... HAPPY ENDING. XDXDXD

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
hey, just found this game and played it then the 0.9 version. i noticed the older version had more scenes that the newer version doesn't have or simply hasn't reached yet.

so i was just wondering. will the rape / capture / bad ends make there returns?
rape scene will be removed, but kidnapping, fight, and more.. will be

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I'm confused, I play the game from the beginning.... then squel then I'm confused LOL
Why not make it as one game version?, MC Save his sister, the in hospital he try to remember the past, MC Fuck every girl, Thanos come to earth and MC Beat him with his dick and.... tralalala.... HAPPY ENDING. XDXD
That's a great idea man! I'll add Thanos in the gameXD

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Way [v0.13b] [Zee95] - Original Size: 901MB
Updated Aug 8, 2018
Download PC (209MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 7, 2018
How much sexual content is in the game? Aside from the fact we were all meming it back in January because of De Wae memes I don't actually know if it's play worthy yet

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
17 isn't underage.

Remember not all of us are in America where they put 21 on everything. Some of us are in the UK where 16 is the age limit and some countries are younger than that.
Some states here 16 can give consent but the strange thing is in all the state's if a girl is pregnant at any age she's considered a legal adult by the state and court. The HIPAA laws are quite strict on that. I've had to deal with that before on transporting a pregnant minor and telling the parents that bit of good news. Not happy constituents that's for sure.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes