krys69

Sep 6, 2017
KO im a bit confused about this game. In versions .01-0.09 you could progress far in to the story and even bang some of the girls but in the newer versions its like the development have restarted from the beginning and its catching up to the previous stuff. Am I correct or am I just missing out on lots of story stuff???? :confused:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
KO im a bit confused about this game. In versions .01-0.09 you could progress far in to the story and even bang some of the girls but in the newer versions its like the development have restarted from the beginning and its catching up to the previous stuff. Am I correct or am I just missing out on lots of story stuff???? :confused:
You're right, I rewrite the story, and this is the rebuild of the previous game.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Are you also planing to add a bit more of "free exploration mode" in near future?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Are you also planing to add a bit more of "free exploration mode" in near future?
Yes, I'm planning to add some features in the future updates. I have some ideas. Hope i can realize them way I want it.
And i hope it will not be so boring as searching for keys.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
17 year old student ?!
Either that's one hell of a smart kid, or something doesn't add up here.
Depends on an education system. In Russia, for example, people finish school and can enter the university in the age of 17, those who exceptionally smart (or for some reason were sent to school when they're were 6) can do that at 16.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think that some comments on this forum are getting overly critical. Either about English or game mechanics.
I like the pace and story so far. Would also like that MC saves Adele from being raped and kidnapped (maybe get hurt/ stabbed in a process of saving her so he has to miss college for a year and can get closer to both Adele and mom)
Game certainly deserves more than 13 patrons and $27 a month. I am currently stretched with pledges but will seriously consider supporting it.

Reactions: Zee95 and UncleVT

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
short update, with no content really and well last time he wrote there was 8 animations in his update, but was only 2, then I asked politely where the other 6 was and all I got was a smartass response, that didnt even give me an answer, so no this developer dont deserve any support of any kind...
WTF man? Smart-ass response? I said that u have to drink vodka, with the girls to see other animations.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I think no one on this forum can say that I talked with him like an asshole.
About the support: I've wrote on the first pages in this thread that the game would be absolutely free, also on my patreon page I've wrote that I do not make any privileges for the patrons, and if you support my games, you support only because you liked it. Of course 27 bucks. It sucks. But apparently, this is the real rating of my game. And even if there is not a single patron left, I promised to finish this game. What I will try to do.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
WTF man? Smart-ass response? I said that u have to drink vodka, with the girls to see other animations.
There is no option to drink vodka in last update, that was in the previous one... at the lake, last update, was when he had a dream, with 2 animations, not 8 as you wrote... so ofc I thought you meant for me to drink a vodka irl, since there was no option to do so in the game, in that update.

Edit: but i'll remove the comment, cause in not a ......... something :) and it is a good game I think.

and btw you did not say drink vodka with the girl, you only said "drink vodka"

vultron

May 19, 2018
I feel like this game is almost too much of a visual novel there are far too few choices in my opinion the space between choices is too large.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
There is no option to drink vodka in last update, that was in the previous one... at the lake, last update, was when he had a dream, with 2 animations, not 8 as you wrote... so ofc I thought you meant for me to drink a vodka irl, since there was no option to do so in the game, in that update.

Edit: but i'll remove the comment, cause in not a ......... something :) and it is a good game I think.
We just had a misunderstanding, that's all. No problem man! :cool:

Reactions: Jandalf and tonny
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes