Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
I think this game lost a lot of potential when it was remade to another generic story ;v I liked how the original was so dark and depressing.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@XpDavidZ in the game folder there is a subfolder called Walkthrough and in that there is a picture and there you can see where the key is.anyway the key is in the mc room on the right shelf

Reactions: XpDavidZ and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@XpDavidZ in the game folder there is a subfolder called Walkthrough and in that there is a picture and there you can see where the key is.anyway the key is in the mc room on the right shelf
Thnx for answering, man! Today i'm offline:)

Reactions: XpDavidZ

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Well, probably pointed out a few times already, the English is pretty bad, and lots of unnecessary text, considering it's 1gb, it doesn't have much content, even less H scenes.

Reactions: coolboy88

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
in the game folder there is a subfolder called Walkthrough and in that there is a picture and there you can see where the key is.anyway the key is in the mc room on the right shelf, on very top.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@waveofpig when you go to your game folder after that you must go to the subfolder game.In that there is a folder called images.In that are the pictures from the game.

Reactions: WaveOfPig
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes