gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Gandalf78 i hope i know which picture you mean.When you look by Angelina there is written "Look Closer" you only see that when you go with the mouse to Angelina

there

Nov 23, 2016
Yeah I can get behind that, if choices and actions have real consequences, that's what I like. In example in real life, lets say you want to go on a "love path" with a girl that you really like, and you succeed in it in a sense that you both fall in love and all, that's great. But you can screw that up and make her even hate you if you make poor decisions and do bad stuff along the way, that is realistic. In many VNs however, if you've set on love path, you can't really screw that up anymore, the path and outcome is already more or less decided; the happy ending, haha. Very few games follow the very realistic formula how things goes, because every action does indeed have consequences realistically.
That is one of the reasons to why I love the game "grey" with one problem and that is the fact that there are mini-games which is mandatory to complete. There should be an option to skip it as I cannot play that mini-game with one hand when another is busy.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

1.jpg

Hello everyone! I have almost recovered. I still cough a little, but I feel much better! Today I back to work full-time.
Plans for the next release:

three branches:

-The barn ~ 30 min of game time.

-House (good) ~ 20-30 min playing time

-House (bad) ~ 10 min playing time.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

View attachment 149047

Hello everyone! I have almost recovered. I still cough a little, but I feel much better! Today I back to work full-time.
Plans for the next release:

three branches:

-The barn ~ 30 min of game time.

-House (good) ~ 20-30 min playing time

-House (bad) ~ 10 min playing time.
Great, I can`t wait !!!!

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Zee95 I'm glad that you're getting better, that's the most important thing! :)
Looking forward to the next update :)

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Please don't do that hidden button crap again. You play the whole game in one style and then change it without any kind of notice. Not cool. I found it very frustrating.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Please don't do that hidden button crap again. You play the whole game in one style and then change it without any kind of notice. Not cool. I found it very frustrating.
It's fine if there are hidden buttons, that's not really the core of the issue, the real problem is that if people aren't warned about hidden buttons, then they would never know to be looking for them, thus missing out on a lot of content.

Reactions: mgtoons and Nerttu

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I warned people before that there will be hidden buttons in the game. I didn't want to make this scene easy, simply by selecting on the menu, "beat this guy." And this scene will not slow you down in progress. Even if you lose the fight, in the next version you can get a bonus. With the release of the next updates will be disclosed all the secrets of the previous versions. Although they are already all open, i guess... :)
Are they really so annoying? Anyway, I will make a poll on these hidden secrets.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I warned people before that there will be hidden buttons in the game. I didn't want to make this scene easy, simply by selecting on the menu, "beat this guy." And this scene will not slow you down in progress. Even if you lose the fight, in the next version you can get a bonus. With the release of the next updates will be disclosed all the secrets of the previous versions. Although they are already all open, i guess... :)
Are they really so annoying? Anyway, I will make a poll on these hidden secrets.
I personally don't think it's annoying, hidden buttons are all well and good, but it would be good if people knew that there are such things as hidden buttons in the games they may be playing, that way they know to look for them. You don't have to give a detailed info when and where the hidden buttons occur, but if people know of the buttons, they'll be more careful not to flick through scenes too quick and miss out on content, they'll pay more attention, so to speak.

I of course do appreciate what you're trying to do with hidden buttons though, that's all good :)

Reactions: Nerttu and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I personally don't think it's annoying, hidden buttons are all well and good, but it would be good if people knew that there are such things as hidden buttons in the games they may be playing, that way they know to look for them. You don't have to give a detailed info when and where the hidden buttons occur, but if people know of the buttons, they'll be more careful not to flick through scenes too quick and miss out on content, they'll pay more attention, so to speak.

I of course do appreciate what you're trying to do with hidden buttons though, that's all good :)
Thnx for your comments, I always find them honest and fair.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thnx for your comments, I always find them honest and fair.
Of course, honest and constructive criticism goes a long way, although that wasn't criticism back there, that was just my personal opinion :)

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I have mixed feelings about these hidden buttons. It can be fun if there is a few of them. In the last release, it was nearly impossible to find them because we didn't know what to search for. Now that we know you're a pervert :closedeyesmile:, there is another problem: when to search! If we have to scan each picture to find a possible button it will become boring in no time.

So, there should be a discreet way to warn us when to look for.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
And it was nearly impossible to beat this guy:) so, mission accomplished:)
But in the next time u will be warned about it.
Maybe I will make some secrets. Just like a Easter egg.

Reactions: dav3knight

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Zee95
I don't mind the hidden buttons, as I've been with you from the start, so I know that they are there.
If I could maybe suggest, if you put some helpful hint, as to which scenes in the future contain them. Such as a marker in the upper corner of the screen...like a exclamation point or something..."!"
This would be an acceptable form of a hint, and not give away where they are, only that you would have to find them on that particular scene.

Anyway, I love your work Brother, your an inspiration, and I'm happy to finally start getting some...*cough* Mom content next....she's a favorite too....Lol!!………………………..Peace!!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95
I don't mind the hidden buttons, as I've been with you from the start, so I know that they are there.
If I could maybe suggest, if you put some helpful hint, as to which scenes in the future contain them. Such as a marker in the upper corner of the screen...like a exclamation point or something..."!"
This would be an acceptable form of a hint, and not give away where they are, only that you would have to find them on that particular scene.

Anyway, I love your work Brother, your an inspiration, and I'm happy to finally start getting some...*cough* Mom content next....she's a favorite too....Lol!!………………………..Peace!!
Hehe..
The idea with "!" sign is very interesting. I will add this sign to the scene. In which there will be secrets.
Thank you for being with me from the very beginning, and that you like my job!
About your advice about changing avatars. I did not forget this, only one reason I did not change avatars, that's because saves will not work if I make a changes now. Avatars will change in upcoming versions.

Reactions: gigan and jaydem

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hehe..
The idea with "!" sign is very interesting. I will add this sign to the scene. In which there will be secrets.
Thank you for being with me from the very beginning, and that you like my job!
About your advice about changing avatars. I did not forget this, only one reason I did not change avatars, that's because saves will not work if I make a changes now. Avatars will change in upcoming versions.
About hidden "buttons", I like those, but they must be found more easyly than that fight sceen combination !!! Same sceen, no button, next dialogue, there it is. Imo, just plain screen ( no dialogue, no text) should be enough to alarm players to search !! Thanks for the GREAT game !!!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes