Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity I create the incest patch for this game :D
Yeah I had this feeling that I've seen you in this thread before and that you might have offered assistance, it had to be either proofreading or creating the patch, haha, good work though :)

username20K

Jun 3, 2017
it would be helpful when you wrote more details
Happens in both compressed an original version of the game, will crash to desktop after a few seconds (even if I'm just in the main menu), no error message appears. Without the patch it works fine.

username20K

Jun 3, 2017
@username20K also it crashes when you are in the main menu? have you in the game folder a traceback file or a error file?
Doesn't seem to be making one, no.
It also seems like it won't crash unless the game is focused (so if it's on the background it won't crash, pretty weird). Tried updating drivers in case it had something to do with it but no luck.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems that starting the game as admin works.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Eerie Entity have you played the new content with my patch? I ask because when the mc talks with the mom before he starts the masage (i think it was there) there talkes janet 2-3 times about Frank and i have changed that to "your dad" i´m there unsure is it so ok or not.It would be helpful when you can tell me that if it is ok or not.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity have you played the new content with my patch? I ask because when the mc talks with the mom before he starts the masage (i think it was there) there talkes janet 2-3 times about Frank and i have changed that to "your dad" i´m there unsure is it so ok or not.It would be helpful when you can tell me that if it is ok or not.
I'm gonna have to replay the current update with the patch, I actually forgot to add the patch initially because I was too eager to play the current content that I forgot :p

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
This is how it works for me; at the party you need to drink a beer, just drink one beer but no more, then interact with the girl outside the house the way you see fit, then when you go back to the party, don't drink the vodka.
Now, at the liquor store when the guy is about to drag Adele and kidnap her, click "Knee" and then "Wait", then just click a couple of times and you smash the bottle to that guys head, rendering him unconscious and you've saved Adele.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
luckily iv now done both routes :p

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes