Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
hopefully someone can help me out, I'm stuck at the part where Mc's mom is making lunch or doing dishes and i have to waste time, how do i waste time? it says to play on the computer but i don't knowe where to get the game?
You have to find the key in MC's room, it will allow you to open the drawers of the desk where are the games

Sep 4, 2018
So far the game has been good though hated tyron heh also was thinking just as what could be added in the next update if possible is the M.C. gets to stay home instead of being sent off since a traumatic issue happened and the mom can manage to get custody of the girl in the cage and lives in the house then she can become a love interest or more to the M.C. for saving her life but is done in secret since she gets adopted etc.

Reactions: Zee95

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
wow i loved the writing and the setting. great fking game if u ask me. i'll support ur patreon u seem to have great ideas and i just love the way everything is laid out in a video game setting
took me by surprise. never knew this day will end in making a patreon account just to support Zee. grats

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Well it was not a usual game at least)
First of all, girls are nice and sexy, see many possible characters to be (like schoolgirl in the shop, or blonde Sonya-the neighbour).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Third, 3 different branches is like real rpg choice but it may become a problem (most erotic one definitely leads to big city), especially if divide more in the future
Fourth, adventurous couple cosplayers from the shop, such big introduction to them, big choice to join them or not and then the same expected result, lol) Alright it sounds real because Ada isn't ready today.
Graphics are nice, memorable characters (try to forget old granny!), special mention about music (I'd say it is big + for atmosphere and vision).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Well, I started working on the 0.17 part.
So, we can take stock of the 0.16 update. There have been many positive reviews, but so far I have goten only three followers. When I made the game on TK17, after each update I had more success ... Well, okay ...

About the next update. This will be a continuation of one branch. (3rd)

I plan to make a very interesting update, with three sex scenes ... but I think the plot itself is more important ...

Thank you all!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes