Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Is there any sex scenes with mother and sister other than panty sniffing and BJs.
Just wanna ask If it is worth wasting my time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not much yet but still enough for me personally, it's about the build up... but honestly if you think it's a waste of time then rather not play. The game even without loads of sex scenes is super good.

Is there any sex scenes with mother and sister other than panty sniffing and BJs.
Just wanna ask If it is worth wasting my time.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 i can´t wait for the new version.While i´m waiting i try a different way for the incest patch with a seperate file.While i try it i seen a little text mistake in the chapter-1 file in the line 2937.There is written "*Janet looked at the other side. She didn'tt say anything. Then she looked at me."

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 i can´t wait for the new version.While i´m waiting i try a different way for the incest patch with a seperate file.While i try it i seen a little text mistake in the chapter-1 file in the line 2937.There is written "*Janet looked at the other side. She didn'tt say anything. Then she looked at me."
Thnx, man! Perhaps some will be disappointed with the next update. The next update will contain the continuation of only one branch, the third branch. But the update will be quite large, and contain about 300 renders.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thnx, man! Perhaps some will be disappointed with the next update. The next update will contain the continuation of only one branch, the third branch. But the update will be quite large, and contain about 300 renders.
i think the problem is that you can't make everyone happy if you have several routes in the game. the 3rd branch is where the sister is kidnapped and the mc is looking for her in one building, right?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
i think the problem is that you can't make everyone happy if you have several routes in the game. the 3rd branch is where the sister is kidnapped and the mc is looking for her in one building, right?
Yes. It is... I will continue to do my work, despite the criticism. Now I have quite a lot of free time, and I want to realize my ideas.

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Not much yet but still enough for me personally, it's about the build up... but honestly if you think it's a waste of time then rather not play. The game even without loads of sex scenes is super good.
No I will play this as everything with a dark, twisted plot is my gem.
I will just play it after the developer adds content with sister or mother.
Btw thanks for replying.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Wait, there are 3 branches?! I've only seen the barn branch and the branch where you knock out the rapist and go back home with Adele. What 3rd option is there?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.17 work-11.jpg
0.17 work-10.jpg 0.17 work-12.jpg

Hey guys! First, I'd like to thank you all for your support! Second, release will be in a few days.
This update will contain only the continuation of the third branch. The update contains more than 300 renders. And in my opinion this is one of the best updates. I hope you will enjoy it.
Also, the game will be improved, I began to use additional programs to improve the visual part of the game.
Substance Painter (texturing) and Marvelous Designer (Clothes)

Last edited:

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
View attachment 189053
View attachment 189054 View attachment 189055

Hey guys! First, I'd like to thank you all for your support! Second, release will be in a few days.
This update will contain only the continuation of the third branch. The update contains more than 300 renders. And in my opinion this is one of the best updates. I hope you will enjoy it.
Also, the game will be improved, I began to use additional programs to improve the visual part of the game.
Substance Painter (texturing) and Marvelous Designer (Clothes)
Can't wait the new update.
About the third branch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes