Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Zee is one of the most industrious and ambitions devs i know... Learning new applications if he has to, to improve on an already great game. Makes me wonder what more I can learn to improve my own game...

Brilliant Zee...

View attachment 189053
View attachment 189054 View attachment 189055

Hey guys! First, I'd like to thank you all for your support! Second, release will be in a few days.
This update will contain only the continuation of the third branch. The update contains more than 300 renders. And in my opinion this is one of the best updates. I hope you will enjoy it.
Also, the game will be improved, I began to use additional programs to improve the visual part of the game.
Substance Painter (texturing) and Marvelous Designer (Clothes)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

ENG Vers: Android (Soon)
RUS Vers:
Special THANKS to for text editing!
Changelog:
WARNING: The update contains only the continuation of the 3rd branch.
Animations: 5
Text: About 9000 Words

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017

ENG Vers: Android (Soon)
RUS Vers:
Special THANKS to for text editing!
Changelog:
WARNING: The update contains only the continuation of the 3rd branch.
Animations: 5
Text: About 9000 Words
Thank you so much (y)

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Zee95 Thanks for the update and for your work, I always look forward to new updates with great enthusiasm, such a great story :)

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you, unfortunately I didn’t have enough time to polish the 0.17 version. The upcoming version will be better.
No worries, you work pretty much all alone doing what you can with the time and resources you have per each update, it's not something I take lightly and definitely not for granted, so I appreciate all the work and effort :)

Reactions: gigan and Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have released the new incest patch version.The link is in the op.Please give me feedback if its work all.I have changed the patch since 2 days and I couldn't test everything.But I found what that makes no sence for the incest patch on chapter 1 that I've never seen before what i forgot to change.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry for this silly question, but what is 3rd branch exactly?
i can´t not exactly say what is happen because i played only the first branch but that is when adele is kidnapped by the guy and the mc search her in a house

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Sorry for this silly question, but what is 3rd branch exactly?
Good question ^^

And its so much try and error with that maniac. Its not really fun. Only scanning for interaction points and hoping to find the right way to do it ... so without a walkthrough its way to tedious to be fun for me - and I hate walkthroughs, bc when they are really needed its bad gamedesign. :(

Reactions: Paprika

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The Way [v0.17a] Kompressed (201 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - - -

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Good question ^^

And its so much try and error with that maniac. Its not really fun. Only scanning for interaction points and hoping to find the right way to do it ... so without a walkthrough its way to tedious to be fun for me - and I hate walkthroughs, bc when they are really needed its bad gamedesign. :(
That was a bit tricky, but got it done. Just I can NOT figure out, what is this 3rd branch... even 1st or 2nd... well, if english isnt my native language, its a bit harder...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
That was a bit tricky, but got it done. Just I can NOT figure out, what is this 3rd branch... even 1st or 2nd... well, if english isnt my native language, its a bit harder...
0.17 work-14.jpg

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes