VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 4, 2019
I think it is apparent that the gf is about to cheat at the end of this episode and I think it's time I hop off this train.

I understand the dark before light thing but once my gf cheats, her and the rest of the fam that facilitated it are dead to me! I may enjoy killing the Dr. and leaving town though... And if the MC becomes aware of what is going on, does this mean that he is going to reinstate the "christian values" meaning no sex for him until marriage? (assuming he still wants to marry the tainted gf?)

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks you for the suggestion and help, currently not yet found any native or proficient english proofreader myself, so i only rely on dictionary and sometimes internet translator, I appreciate any help

it is crunched with Renpy Cruncher that basically cut 95% of Image size,heck the cruncher is developed by a member of this forum and have its own thread, the true size of the game without being crunched is around 1.3 gigs lol (blame it to unoptimized PNG size)

also yeah, people maybe think it is too short for ver 0.5 compared to others game,as i'm only doing 3-5 minutes content every version of the game,as it is certainly attract better attention to write it as ver 0.5 rather than ver 0.1.5
Yeah it's not a problem. I just thought I'd help you out alittle bit since you seem like a cool dude the englrish synopsis is a major redflag.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
This was a total waste of 20 minutes. For a 0.5 release the game had just about no content. The smalll download size wasn't much of a clue as I've seen some designers compress images and do tricks to keep the game size down. The choices were too forced, and you aren't even given a real choice to be corrupt or take charge. The few sex scenes were dull and just not memorable. I might try this again in a year or two if it gets a good bit of content, but right now it was a total waste of time.

Reactions: Esti and Kinoman

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
This was a total waste of 20 minutes. For a 0.5 release the game had just about no content. The smalll download size wasn't much of a clue as I've seen some designers compress images and do tricks to keep the game size down. The choices were too forced, and you aren't even given a real choice to be corrupt or take charge. The few sex scenes were dull and just not memorable. I might try this again in a year or two if it gets a good bit of content, but right now it was a total waste of time.
Thank you,at least you spent your time for trying and writing critique, please come back trying this game when its have enough content.

Reactions: OfficialKeblo

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Interesting sounding write up, but the download size is so small that it makes me wonder if it's worth spending my time on. Can't be much content.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Gave this a try. Sorry to say i'm out. The "Illusion of choice" is a killer for me aswell as NTR not being avoidable. If choices are offered then said choice needs to happen. In this it's make a choice any choice and the same thing happens. At this point it is only watch all the Girls that could be romance options being used and controlled and nothing to do about it. I liked the idea of either further corrupting or saving the town, but at this point I just don't see it. You're controlled, she's controlled everyone's controlled. So yeah best of luck with this going forward.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes