VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Weighting Game [v0.7] [Tiggertoo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Progression is painfully slow... but for very good payoff. We wouldn't be the first to get carpal tunnel for the almighty booty.

• Haha
Reactions: JimMorrison19

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
The Weighting Game [v0.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.28 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 545 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 527 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
is this based on the copy of the game from the opening post of this thread? (as in the unbugfixed version?) or is it based on the version the author released on their thread on their forum? because the former would make your links worthless and the latter would be useful.

Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
Reminds me of that movie "Feed"... He He He

I will give it a try. Also love the title... Nice play on words.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I just started playing this VN/Game yesterday. I admit it's a grind, but I have played worse. In fact I like it. I'm sure there are others who have played longer and have gotten further along than I have, so I want to ask a couple of questions. I have played past her breaking up with him and getting back together. She got her research job. She has become happy with being fat. He has had a couple of raises from Rebecca. Looks like Sarah and Alice might develop a thing since they have now kissed on the lips. Hannah has re-emerged after her hiatus brought about by her bad hair dye, and she spent some time at the MCs watching "Space Wars". Does he ever get anything going with Hannah? Does he get anything going with Rebecca? Does anything happen further with Sarah? Seems like those will all be answered in the affirmative, but I just wanted to ask?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Weighting Game [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Weighting Game [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I just started playing this VN/Game yesterday. I admit it's a grind, but I have played worse. In fact I like it. I'm sure there are others who have played longer and have gotten further along than I have, so I want to ask a couple of questions. I have played past her breaking up with him and getting back together. She got her research job. She has become happy with being fat. He has had a couple of raises from Rebecca. Looks like Sarah and Alice might develop a thing since they have now kissed on the lips. Hannah has re-emerged after her hiatus brought about by her bad hair dye, and she spent some time at the MCs watching "Space Wars". Does he ever get anything going with Hannah? Does he get anything going with Rebecca? Does anything happen further with Sarah? Seems like those will all be answered in the affirmative, but I just wanted to ask?
Jeez, Ive played for about 4 hours and got none of this...

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
a) if you got gameover you're a jerk, this is not a be a jerk fantasy, ways to avoid being a jerk, don't tease her at all until after she breaks up with you and you get back together, also never make her pay for a date because you're broke

b) if you're stuck around 220 make sure to invite her to your home every night and tell her she doesn't need to diet, also if given the option to meet her in the gym, do so, and then tell her not to diet

c) this game has no hardcore scenes and it never will, it has topless nudity and fades to black where sex is implied, as such, i'm not even sure the game belongs on f95. (but if you just want more content of the type already in the game? then yes there's more hannah and rebecca and of course alice.)

that should answer the questions asked on this page

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes