VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Weighting Game [v0.7] [Tiggertoo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't blame you. It's not 100% my thing either. The plot is rather...odd. I just do enjoy thick girls, so...I'll enjoy it for as long as I can lol.
There's only one thicc girl I like in these games. Can't remember the game, but, some dude dies saving a kid and is sent back into that kid's body. The thicc girl was his dead body's daughter. But, the dev is going to change her into a thinner girl. So, I quit playing it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
There's only one thicc girl I like in these games. Can't remember the game, but, some dude dies saving a kid and is sent back into that kid's body. The thicc girl was his dead body's daughter. But, the dev is going to change her into a thinner girl. So, I quit playing it.
Doesn't sound familiar. I've only ever played a few games that are within the BBW genre. Didn't really think there's a whole lot of them.

Btw, I just ran into a sandbox wall (I knew it was coming, but it is poorly implemented). :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: damien_sensei

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
If the girl was BBW to start with I might like of liked it.. But not really into the transformation part of that.. Passing on this.
Agreed. I was playing it, but that part of the game wasn't hooking me into the game. It's pretty offputting. She just ingests food and it's like, "Ok girl, chill."

MuffinManWantsPregnancy I remember the name now: 'Young Again'.
Yeah, I've never played it, but I looked and saw the girl you were talking about. She is very cute. Just not into possession games. It does suck what they are going to do with her.

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
mmmmmmm!! Ice cream.

Seriously.. not that there aren't some cute big girls out there but most fat people... MALE or female, just aren't pin up material. Here I am 6'2" and 295.. picture me in speedo's rubbing my belly and saying... 'you know you want me..............................' Think I just grossed myself out. lol
LMAO This guy here ^

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I watched something about that on one of those late night shows.

Fat Girls and Feeders it was called.

I wish I could say it was amusing but it was quite possibly of the more disturbing things i've seen.

At first I thought it was going to be about women that dated men that wouldn't mind that they were fat but it was so fucking creepy. It was about men that were almost forcing their girlfriends to keep eating and put on weight.
yup they do that and they end up on big cuties.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
4 gigs for a first release? C'mon man.
I'll wait till it's compressed.
Side note:
Is there actual sex? or just spanking and feeding right now?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
There are sex scenes, but they're like in movies/tv in that it fades to black after they strip but before gentials are shown. (This game is likely not going to feature any hardcore sex whatsoever, given that you can already have sex repeatedly but it's not shown graphically).

Also this is like the 3rd? or 4th? release? not the first :-/

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Huh, not really my fetish, but it looks like this game does what it wants to do pretty well. Good luck then.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wait, if he's forcing her to get fat why is he making her exercise? Running is very bad if you want a whale. :oops:

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
I get the chubby/fat fetish. This game looks like a force feed fat chicks that you make a cum sluts

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Weighting Game [v0.5] Tiggertoo

Original Size Win: 4.08 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 273 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 255 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
I enjoyed this game. I dont think its necessary to make it this much slow paced, but its pretty obvious which deciossions trigger what outcome.

I really miss some naughty scenes though. Its kind of disappointing, when you spend so much time in forming your girls body to your liking and all you get is the MC carrying the girl to bed or some titties at most.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes