VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Weighting Game [v0.7] [Tiggertoo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There's only one thicc girl I like in these games. Can't remember the game, but, some dude dies saving a kid and is sent back into that kid's body. The thicc girl was his dead body's daughter. But, the dev is going to change her into a thinner girl. So, I quit playing it.
Isn't it "Young Again"?

She isn't thicc. Just a bit chubby because other girls used to harass her because she's shy and she's got good grades. Moreover her mom didn't pay attention to her.

My advice: don't give up on it.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I watched something about that on one of those late night shows.

Fat Girls and Feeders it was called.

I wish I could say it was amusing but it was quite possibly of the more disturbing things i've seen.

At first I thought it was going to be about women that dated men that wouldn't mind that they were fat but it was so fucking creepy. It was about men that were almost forcing their girlfriends to keep eating and put on weight.
I don't know about this being that disturbing, I've seen a new game recently that has hand holding in it. Those deviants!

Real talk, I'm with you on this one. It feels... bad. I don't know. I'm not into big girls, though also, not against them so I thought this game might be okay as a slice of something different. Sad to hear it's like this.

Not kink shaming, but it feels weird somehow.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I get the chubby/fat fetish. This game looks like a force feed fat chicks that you make a cum sluts
I've tried it through a couple of weeks of in-game time and there is no "force feeding" at all, at least so far. I don't know why so many people are saying that. The MC does feed the main LI chocolate a few times but never in a forced way at all, and that is the closest thing to something forced I've seen. I'm glad that's so because I'm not into feederism personally and certainly very much don't want to play as a character that force-feeds his girlfriend.

So far the grind is fairly slow. I wish she'd get bigger faster because I want to enjoy the interactions (which are well-written and varied) when my girlfriend is a super-hot fat girl like in the preview pics!

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
some how i enjoyed it, although i was not expecting it, i just got bored and thought to give it a go...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Isn't it "Young Again"?

She isn't thicc. Just a bit chubby because other girls used to harass her because she's shy and she's got good grades. Moreover her mom didn't pay attention to her.

My advice: don't give up on it.
Yeah. I figured it out and reposted after that. I want to keep her as she is. But, the dev wants her to be changed and that's fine. It's his game.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah - not my fetish, but it is quite interesting.

The grind is a bit much and pointless (put we know the console, so that is something we can deal with ^^).

But that there is no sex in the game sucks - it cuts off when the game should ramp up.
Currently it is just a feeding game with out the feeding dick part. :(

Oh and there should be a notification when you reached the end of content - bc I only get repetition and nothing new. She got the job, but nothing happens with that - she is still available the whole day. That might make it intresting, because you have less time (potentially) to mold her and I can imagine that this might open up some nice scenes (she feeding herself at work, missing a day because she was drunk/overeaten the night before...)

Reactions: idungoofd

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Not really into fat chicks but wanted to give this a try since the fat girl looks really cute and hot from the OP pics. But after reading the comments kind of sad that she starts off thin then you feed her to be fat. Wasn't expecting that, and also no sex scenes yet.

Makeamove38

May 18, 2019
(Groan.) God this game is so boring and grindy, I would have dropped this thing like a habit by now but I can't think of many other games with this kind of content. Progress bar, add one.

fryda

Aug 19, 2019
Oh c´mon, basically it´s justv every relationship in a nutshell. But this is all of a sudden a red flag for some of you gus LOL. I´m pretty sure moste of you "dated your daughters" already and have no problem the "18" (LOL) year old "Tennant" call you daddy right? So how about finding your cool somewhere between all the weird, creepy thoughts?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Not really into fat chicks but wanted to give this a try since the fat girl looks really cute and hot from the OP pics. But after reading the comments kind of sad that she starts off thin then you feed her to be fat. Wasn't expecting that, and also no sex scenes yet.

Can anyone recommend other games with pretty fat girls like this one? Would still wanna try a game like this to see if it's a kink I like so recommendations would be great.
Definitely the Chaixas Games games and Peaches Are Not The Only Fruit. But here's a more comprehensive list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bbw-games.17114/

May 19, 2020
Well, the grind/repetition is certainly for real (downloaded this yesterday and have pretty much been playing it non-stop since, finally got to the end just a few moments ago), but damn if I didn't enjoy almost every second of this XD

who is the girl that is next to alice in the 19th image? on the first page
That would be your boss, Rebecca.

Wait, if he's forcing her to get fat why is he making her exercise? Running is very bad if you want a whale. :oops:
The MC isn't making her exercise, she herself is exercising mostly of her own volition. A large chunk of the game is spent with you trying to get the girl to gain without her realizing it, so she keeps working out because she's worried about how big she's getting. Eventually there's a point where she realizes the MC is purposefully fattening her, and things play out from there.

Oh and there should be a notification when you reached the end of content - bc I only get repetition and nothing new. She got the job, but nothing happens with that - she is still available the whole day. That might make it intresting, because you have less time (potentially) to mold her and I can imagine that this might open up some nice scenes (she feeding herself at work, missing a day because she was drunk/overeaten the night before...)
I don't think you reached the end of the content. There is a series of screens that tells you when you've hit the end, and that you can continue but everything beyond that point is just repetitive and potentially bugged. Stuff does eventually happen with her getting the job, it just takes quite a while in game (at least in my experience) for this to actually begin.

Thanks a lot to whoever posted a link to this game...

...now the creator is threatening to leave the project unfinished :mad:
That's very unfortunate, and I know you aren't the creator/are just a fan but in the off chance they read this: please don't give up on your project. It's clear to me that you put a lot of heart and passion into this, and it does suck that it was pirated. But in a way, this also serves as an advertisement of said project - I had no idea this game existed, and I never would have if it weren't posted here. This was a far better experience than I expected, and I am honestly most likely going to subscribe to their Patreon (provided they do continue development) to support the development of this game, despite generally being broke and not ever spending money for things like this LMAO. Hopefully, an influx of support might be the silver lining to this happening?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Well, the grind/repetition is certainly for real (downloaded this yesterday and have pretty much been playing it non-stop since, finally got to the end just a few moments ago), but damn if I didn't enjoy almost every second of this XD

That would be your boss, Rebecca.

The MC isn't making her exercise, she herself is exercising mostly of her own volition. A large chunk of the game is spent with you trying to get the girl to gain without her realizing it, so she keeps working out because she's worried about how big she's getting. Eventually there's a point where she realizes the MC is purposefully fattening her, and things play out from there.

I don't think you reached the end of the content. There is a series of screens that tells you when you've hit the end, and that you can continue but everything beyond that point is just repetitive and potentially bugged. Stuff does eventually happen with her getting the job, it just takes quite a while in game (at least in my experience) for this to actually begin.

That's very unfortunate, and I know you aren't the creator/are just a fan but in the off chance they read this: please don't give up on your project. It's clear to me that you put a lot of heart and passion into this, and it does suck that it was pirated. But in a way, this also serves as an advertisement of said project - I had no idea this game existed, and I never would have if it weren't posted here. This was a far better experience than I expected, and I am honestly most likely going to subscribe to their Patreon (provided they do continue development) to support the development of this game, despite generally being broke and not ever spending money for things like this LMAO. Hopefully, an influx of support might be the silver lining to this happening?
Yeah, my only real hope is that a ton of new patreon supporters appear out of no where, that might convince him to continue.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes