Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
You must have become the mother superior (dungeon finished and event with mother superior + chapel party done) then Sonia event at Brothel and after it's pretty straightforward.
Ok so I'm a real dumb I think... after the death of the previous mother superior there is just one thing where I visit my "new harlot Naomi" but nothing more...
In the brothel there is no other scenes, the dungeon is stuck with the punishment of the previous mother superior, and the chapel is calm (no party). So where is Sonia ?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Ok so I'm a real dumb I think... after the death of the previous mother superior there is just one thing where I visit my "new harlot Naomi" but nothing more...
In the brothel there is no other scenes, the dungeon is stuck with the punishment of the previous mother superior, and the chapel is calm (no party). So where is Sonia ?
Sonia brothel event can only occur after the chapel one try to redo the dungeon event, that loop when it shouldn't, and go see in the chapel if something appear. Can't unfortunately help more.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Sonia brothel event can only occur after the chapel one try to redo the dungeon event, that loop when it shouldn't, and go see in the chapel if something appear. Can't unfortunately help more.
Well thank you ^^

Kitty and the Lord
I found a strange little bug ^^'
I'm stuck after the "final event" with the Mother Superior, after that the event of the dungeon looped and I can"t make any progress with the new content... Is it a simple loop or a bug ?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Well thank you ^^

Kitty and the Lord
I'm stuck after the "final event" with the Mother Superior, after that the event of the dungeon looped and I can"t make any progress with the new content... Is it a simple loop or a bug ?
I have the same problem. Been to so many funerals now...

The chapel is totally empty. Naomi doesn't even hang around the confessional anymore.

Reactions: Goronthil

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
How do I confront Mother Superior? After the first time it gives me the choice of Helen, a named girl (Naomi i think) and a random girl. Neither Naomi nor random option work, but it says I need to mindbreak Helen and Helen's in the laundry room. I visit her but it doesn't seem like i'm making any progress.

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Well thank you ^^

Kitty and the Lord
Hey, Goro

Are you using a save from a previous version? When I was doing the bug testing, I couldn't find the Papa Revenge Event and it was driving me insane, until I found that (somehow) the save was not recognizing the variable for some reason.
Could you send us your save? Save to disk and then attach it to a message and we'll see if we can help you out or if it is indeed a bug using debug mode.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I have the same problem. Been to so many funerals now...

The chapel is totally empty. Naomi doesn't even hang around the confessional anymore.
Weird, Mother Superior's funeral is a precondition to accessing Papa Slick's Revenge. You can access it by unlocking the brothel and attempting to turn tricks on your own (bukkake, pegging, etc.) During that Papa may catch and punish you (about 20% chance) , but that's your opportunity to start your revenge!

Hope this helps,
The Lord

Reactions: Warphorror

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How do I confront Mother Superior? After the first time it gives me the choice of Helen, a named girl (Naomi i think) and a random girl. Neither Naomi nor random option work, but it says I need to mindbreak Helen and Helen's in the laundry room. I visit her but it doesn't seem like i'm making any progress.
You have to visit her a few times, it's supposed to be kind of a time/energy sink. I think it's around 5-6 times, break, then a few more times until you can enslave her.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
how far can we go in the submissive route?
Ive gather materials to build a room but thats as far as I can go
Well, there's not as much content as in the Dom route, but there's over a dozen events with a bunch of different characters. There's no ending currently though for the Sub route.

Toodles,
The Lord

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
You have to visit her a few times, it's supposed to be kind of a time/energy sink. I think it's around 5-6 times, break, then a few more times until you can enslave her.

Toodles,
The Lord
hmm definitely more than 5-6. I've been visiting once every day for over a whole week and no progress so far.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
hmm definitely more than 5-6. I've been visiting once every day for over a whole week and no progress so far.
"When you visit her at least 8 times and have at least 30 demon power, you can initiate the process to enslave her. Once you have visited her 3 more times and have 35 power, you can
mindbreak her."

Those are the requirements to trigger Helen's revenge. That's the most I can do for you :(

-Kitty

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So how do you get mother superior to die? Im in a loop and no its not a old save, i just started chap 5

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
So how do you get mother superior to die? Im in a loop and no its not a old save, i just started chap 5
I have same situation. New game, got to the point when i confront mother superior, i get the funeral scene but after that it's like i'm before that event - i can go to dungeon and defeat her all over again.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Got the same "Dungeon/Mother-revenge/funeral loop".
If i then go and continue with the story (Brothel) it looks like that sonia always has an oral fix, even if i didn't even chose anything regarding oral in the harlot scene

Last edited:

Fake438

Oct 30, 2017
I think the mother superior death scene is bugged. After reaching it I can look at all the characters present but there is no way to continue from there onward.

dimsss

Apr 22, 2017
Yes, after Mother is dead theres is no any option to continue the game.
On the other hand if Mother not gonna die and actually no more new events or something to do in the game, because:
"Mother Superior: See, Nastya? She was nothing but an innocent girl, bring me a real sinner next time.

I cursed, thinking of who I could bring her next time, a sinner, someone truly depraved... "

So the revenge to Mother is bugged totally.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes