Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Is this >> the model in the game or this >>
Neither, the model has retired from modelling, as such her Instagram is no longer available. It appears our game was her last job.

Toodles,
The Lord

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Once I corrupt Helen, Naomi, and Sonia, then go to the Dungeon and get Mother Superior to die, the game just stops on the "two days later" screen.

I checked the code, and there seems to be no path forward if you've sworn vengeance on Father Martin. Is this intentional? Is there some other way to progress the game after this point?

Reactions: q1w2e3r4@

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Once I corrupt Helen, Naomi, and Sonia, then go to the Dungeon and get Mother Superior to die, the game just stops on the "two days later" screen.

I checked the code, and there seems to be no path forward if you've sworn vengeance on Father Martin. Is this intentional? Is there some other way to progress the game after this point?
For this update, there's no ending for Swearing Vengeance on Father Martín, the game should continue as normal after Mother Superior's funeral. The only ending currently implemented is the "Apprentice Path", in which you swear allegiance to Father Martín. Hope this helps.

Toodles,
The Lord

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
For this update, there's no ending for Swearing Vengeance on Father Martín, the game should continue as normal after Mother Superior's funeral. The only ending currently implemented is the "Apprentice Path", in which you swear allegiance to Father Martín. Hope this helps.

Toodles,
The Lord
Oh, that would be the end after that? Aww...

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Any chance you can put a link in the sidebar menu to go to sleep without having to navigate back to the bedroom?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Any chance you can put a link in the sidebar menu to go to sleep without having to navigate back to the bedroom?
We've considered it, but it might break several events and mess up the whole game, so implementation is not really feasible at this point.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Whyllow

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I stopped playing once I found out that no matter what choice you make your character gets brutally raped.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
On dominance/revenge route after I corrupted Naomi, the two girls in the chapel and Helen I still can't build the dungeon in the basement. I always get the "I need at least three girls to help me!" Someone can help me?

Edit: I found the solution Sonia is a requirement for the basement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
What do you actually get in the $10 edition?What's the Gallery you list on that patreon tier?
The Naughty Kitty Cat Edition (10$) features a version with cheats and access to a gallery with more of Jesss' pictures, as well as all other previous benefits of course.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I extracted the images with the game but none of them are showing up. Did I miss something?
Most likely yes, simply extract the rar file somewhere and click the html and the images should work. You don't need to decompress them separately.

Toodles,
The Lord

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok... so how do I get the transformation and the revenge against Papa Slick please ^^
Do I have to become the apprentice of Martin ? or should I be submissive ? Because I am dominant and I decide to not ally with Martin and there is no TF or revenge...

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Ok... so how do I get the transformation and the revenge against Papa Slick please ^^
Do I have to become the apprentice of Martin ? or should I be submissive ? Because I am dominant and I decide to not ally with Martin and there is no TF or revenge...
You must have become the mother superior (dungeon finished and event with mother superior + chapel party done) then Sonia event at Brothel and after it's pretty straightforward.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
previous save(from 1.0)doesnt work
Damnit! We're trying our hardest to make saves compatible, but it doesn't seem to be working for 100% of people. We're really sorry for the inconvenience.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes