Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
ok. on dominant route, Mother dies in basement.. but then nothing.. can only repeat this event, over and over.. end of content for route or bug?
End of content for the route. The soft cap for power is currently 101, meaning you don't need more power to do any events or see more avatar pictures. You might not have seen all the events however, since doing the Apprentice path ending only needs certain events. I'd be happy to answer any more questions you have, hope you enjoyed your play through.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: MajorDespair

ls2255

Nov 23, 2018
Is there any way to start where I ended in a previous version of the game? I like the game, but having to replay everything just to get to the few new scenes is getting on my nerves a bit.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
How often do you plan on updating? I've liked seeing this evils) evolve over the months. Didn't realize dominant route had so much more content to explore.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How often do you plan on updating? I've liked seeing this evils) evolve over the months. Didn't realize dominant route had so much more content to explore.
We put out an update every month (we make it 90% of the time). Both routes have approximately the same amount of content, at least currently.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Ah. It felt like there was a lot more to do on the dominant route but I haven't gone through it in a while. Seemed like I kept getting stuck. It seems rare that development continues for such a long period so good job being consistent =)

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I seam to be stuck. I enslaved the girls in the chappel, i enslaved the girl in the laundry, i enslaved the girl in the confessional and i gave the sister in supiriours room the money. I am at 199 Power and have cleared out the Basement.

I know now i would have to get the materials from the town, but i didn't get the event that unlocks that. Did i miss something? It seams i can't do anything new anymore.

Please help.

Thanks

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I seam to be stuck. I enslaved the girls in the chappel, i enslaved the girl in the laundry, i enslaved the girl in the confessional and i gave the sister in supiriours room the money. I am at 199 Power and have cleared out the Basement.

I know now i would have to get the materials from the town, but i didn't get the event that unlocks that. Did i miss something? It seams i can't do anything new anymore.

Please help.

Thanks
Try using the "explore" in some different locations (I think the main hallway works) . There's about a 33% chance of finding materials for the dungeon.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Man, first part was fantastic, then came the "weeks" part

Wtf happened?
We're sorry you feel that way Leyre, we try our best to provide the best experience possible. Do you have any suggestions as to how to make the game better?

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
anyone know how can find buttplug ????
You can find the buttplug in the Submissive route in Silvia's room (spy on her and explore her room when she's not there). The buttplug is not currently accessible in the Dominant route, but will be available in the basement in version 1.1.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Whyllow

þussy

Jul 22, 2018
Is 1.0 the completed version or is it one of those games where 1.0 means nothing?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Is 1.0 the completed version or is it one of those games where 1.0 means nothing?
1.0 Indicates that you can now access the ending. However, you are right in assuming that development continues. We were not very good about predicting how long it would take to finish the story, thus the awkward numbering. Hope you enjoy the game regardless of our lack of decent planning.

Toodles,
The Lord

Edit: Not "the" ending but "an" ending. Specifically, the "Apprentice Path" Ending of the Dominant route.

Reactions: Windowsigh

alfredzanquat

Jun 16, 2017
I remember watching the video for one of these scenes before, Is there a list of sources used somewhere? I'd really like to see this video again from day 4. nun facial.gif

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Is this >> the model in the game or this >>

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Save from v.09 does not work :(
Yeah, the previous saves won't work. BUT from now on saves from future versions should be compatible with this one and with each other. Sorry for the inconvenience, we only just figured out how to do it.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes