Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I think I found a bug. Whenever I tried to look in the shower on the Dom route it somehow defaulted to the Sub route and wouldn't allow me to continue once I got back into the room to sleep. No dreams would load etc. Just black. I hope that made sense.
I was able to replicate your bug, first time I've encountered it, thanks for the report! It'll get fixed for the next update.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Love the update. Great as always! Can't wait to get revenge on Papa Slick, Father Martin, and enslave Ben and his wife!

Ideas:
-When going to see your new Harlot Naomi it says: go to the dungeon. Which I assume is the renovated basement but I haven't really done anything with it yet. So maybe it's better to lock it with an if statement until you renovate it.

- For a starting revenge on Mother Superior. Perhaps when you must get "punished", try and turn the tables on her. Tie her up and degrade her in front of all the sisters so she won't have any power or control left. Also when she is dead she can somehow still punish me. Perhaps it's best if you use this code

<<set $MotherDead == 1>> and use it afterwards in an if statement.

E.g. If you haven't completed your chores.

if <<set $MotherDead == 0>>

[[Punishment]]

if <<set $MotherDead == 1>>

[[Wake up]]

Since mother superior is dead you don't have to worry about the chores or punishment. Get one of the poor girls to do it.

-If you can acquire enough girls, maybe it's better to automatize the chore system.
Like when you wake up: order your followers to clean.

-Make the dreams compliant to the path you choose. I usually skip over them as they usually are something about pleasing a man (don't get me wrong, some dreams are enjoyable). Dreams about being a dominatrix, pimping people out, getting pleasured, or just being a sadistic motherfucker would be perfect for the dominant route. I really enjoyed this one:

1567858851506.png

I also genuinely believe it would make a good story quest. Perhaps someone from your past you see in town. You catch him degrading a gay man and you embark on a quest to make him a sissy-slave.

1567860403675.png

This per example is something more for a submissive route. You would want to have a cumbucket as a dom, not being one.

- Instead of writing the accomplishments in bold, use notify. (I can provide coding if needed.) It looks like this and lasts 2 seconds. Color, time and transition can be changed.

1567859152356.png

Bugs:

- When I try to look in Sylvia's diary it jumps towards the passage when you look in the mirror.

- When mother superior dies in the dungeon and I revisit the place it brings me back to the start of the quest.

1567862054860.png

- I prefer to play in with the UI bar visible so if pictures could be scaled that would be wonderful

1567859290379.png

-The shower picture doesn't work properly on the dom-route

1567859319149.png

- After I took a shower there were no options like visit Helen in the laundry or kitchen

1567859350798.png

1567859363969.png

- I enslaved the 3 sisters at the sacred places and yet when I tried to clear away space for the basement it told me I needed 3 girls.

- Some tags are still open:

I have noticed you center all your pictures manually. If you enter this

.passage img {
display: block;
max-width: 100%;
height: auto;
margin: 0 auto;
}

in your StoryStylesheet, they center automatically.

Last edited:

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Also I seem to be missing a dildo, buttplug and anal beads in my inventory.

** Edit: I actually meant that I can't find these. Sorry should have phrased that better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Amazing post meesteres! We'll definitely look into everything you said and message you if we need the code you mentioned. Thank you so much for your input, it really means a lot.

Eternal love,
Kitty and the Lord

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Amazing post meesteres! We'll definitely look into everything you said and message you if we need the code you mentioned. Thank you so much for your input, it really means a lot.

Eternal love,
Kitty and the Lord

Happy to help, my inbox is always open.

I truly find your game incredible. Definitely one of the better HTML-games and one of the few dom-fem protagonist games.

Greetings and salutations
Meesteres

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

igor74

May 22, 2017
yes, but you can get the full version (0.9) from the TFGames Link and then override it with the hotfix

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
look the op just have links for a hotfix link (418 kb) instructions not attached, & links to the game not available any more

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
look the op just have links for a hotfix link (418 kb) instructions not attached, & links to the game not available any more
Instructions are inside the Hotfix's zip folder in a note pad that says "readme" :) there's also the link for the folder with the images. Despite that, I put the link in my last reply.

Enjoy!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
1.13 GB for a 0.9? This game must be loaded with content (I hope)
I hope you enjoy! From what I remember, we have enough words to fill a small novel, and a ton of images and gifs, even ones made especially for the game. Have fun!

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes