Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
i cant play version 8 because its locked on his patron website, i can only download hot fix...
The hotfix download includes everything you need to play the game. Here's the download link: Enjoy!

Sep 22, 2017
This is the most confusing game I've ever played, all I'm doing is cleaning and getting abused every week. On week 10 and have no idea what power people are talking about in the previous comments and no idea how to do anything other than do things with silvia or get fucked in the chapel.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
This is the most confusing game I've ever played, all I'm doing is cleaning and getting abused every week. On week 10 and have no idea what power people are talking about in the previous comments and no idea how to do anything other than do things with silvia or get fucked in the chapel.
You seem to have ended up on the submissive route, which is in general a bit harder. Try going to different locations and taking the actions on the left of the screen to see scenes, and then come back to those same places and see what kinds of things you need to do to progress further. For a full walkthrough, you can become a Youngster patron over on our patreon. If you have any specific questions or find any bugs don't hesitate to tell us.

Toodles,
The Lord

Sep 22, 2017
You seem to have ended up on the submissive route, which is in general a bit harder. Try going to different locations and taking the actions on the left of the screen to see scenes, and then come back to those same places and see what kinds of things you need to do to progress further. For a full walkthrough, you can become a Youngster patron over on our patreon. If you have any specific questions or find any bugs don't hesitate to tell us.

Toodles,
The Lord
I've done literally all I can. I've talked to the guy in the garden, did the jobs in the confessional and chapel, and get abused every so often. If there's more than it's impossible for me to find because I've looked for an hour.

Also it speaks to not only the quality of your game that you need a walkthrough, but your business model to put it behind a paywall. I'll try the dominate route but only because this game has such high reviews and is a gig of storage.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I've done literally all I can. I've talked to the guy in the garden, did the jobs in the confessional and chapel, and get abused every so often. If there's more than it's impossible for me to find because I've looked for an hour.

Also it speaks to not only the quality of your game that you need a walkthrough, but your business model to put it behind a paywall. I'll try the dominate route but only because this game has such high reviews and is a gig of storage.
We appreciate your input, and we're sorry you weren't able to find what you were looking for. With regards to making the next objective clearer to the player, do you have any suggestions? We appreciate any and all constructive criticism of our game, and try to incorporate it as much as possible.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I need stats, please; a diary of her sexual escapades if you will. With a running count of the times she's had vaginal, anal, oral, and other depraved acts. Maybe commoners "purified" would also be of interest. And so on and so forth.

Basically, a way to see how she stacks up on the grand scale of things. She's probably not the first whore of Babylon, nor will she be the last; something must be keeping a record of her success?!
Love the idea, we've been discussing implementing it. However, we're going to wait until we're sure there's no further changes to the story (so version 1.0) so that we don't have to go back and redo everything. We'll definitely cite you with the idea when we implement it though!

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Have you concidered putting the dialogue in dialogue boxes? I find it to be more clear than colored text. I can provide the codes if you'd like.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Have you concidered putting the dialogue in dialogue boxes? I find it to be more clear than colored text. I can provide the codes if you'd like.
That would be great, we've considered it, but going back and changing ALL the code would require a lot of work. Considering we're on 0.9, we'll implement it for the next game. If you could send the code over we'd greatly appreciate it <3

Toodles,
The Lord

lightpurple

May 19, 2019
Just throwing in my two cents, but I find coloured dialogue much clearer than text boxes. It really isn't hard to figure out who is talking and boxes, take up a lot of screen real estate and take me out of immersion. It'd be nice if they were togglable if the end up being added at least.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Just throwing in my two cents, but I find coloured dialogue much clearer than text boxes. It really isn't hard to figure out who is talking and boxes, take up a lot of screen real estate and take me out of immersion. It'd be nice if they were togglable if the end up being added at least.
That's an interesting idea, having them be toggleable. We can definitely try to implement that for our next project, see how people like it.

MamaS

Aug 20, 2019
Is there a way to play the latest version on android with the images? Asking because i downloaded the file and have the html with the images but none actually show up

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Is there a way to play the latest version on android with the images? Asking because i downloaded the file and have the html with the images but none actually show up
A lot of html games don't work with the default html viewer on android. The one I use, and which generally seems to work, is the following:

Hope this helps! Let us know how you like the game :)

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Would be nice if resist the abuse would actually be succesfull sometimes. I can't get any Hints to progress a route, kinda feel stuck without the possibility to change the fate somehow=/

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Would be nice if resist the abuse would actually be succesfull sometimes. I can't get any Hints to progress a route, kinda feel stuck without the possibility to change the fate somehow=/
What do you mean? Are you stuck in the story or...? Perhaps you have gone down the submissive route, which is kind of all about the abuse. If you go down the dominant route, the story is quite different.

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Well I can't see the way in the Dom Route somehow or at least how to stay there. Maybe I missed some explanations in the game, like the Symbols. So what the meaning of the heart ort the star etc. Otherwise it seems solid and a cute nunmodel btw

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Well I can't see the way in the Dom Route somehow or at least how to stay there. Maybe I missed some explanations in the game, like the Symbols. So what the meaning of the heart ort the star etc. Otherwise it seems solid and a cute nunmodel btw
So there's the first four days, which are essentially a prelude to picking a path on the end of the 4th Day: Either become a sub or a dom (or hyper-futa-dom). You probably chose the sub option at the end of day 4, which determines the rest of the game. Hearts are generally for the dom route, and stars are for the sub route. Hope this helps!

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Aaah that's a bummer. 0.8 saves won't work for the new version. Not even when loaded from disk.
Replay it is I guess. o_O
Ah well, it's a nice game, so no big loss I guess.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Aaah that's a bummer. 0.8 saves won't work for the new version. Not even when loaded from disk.
Replay it is I guess. o_O
Ah well, it's a nice game, so no big loss I guess.
Yeah we're really sorry about that. Honestly, if anyone has any input regarding this issue we'd greatly appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the game though!

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
I think I found a bug. Whenever I tried to look in the shower on the Dom route it somehow defaulted to the Sub route and wouldn't allow me to continue once I got back into the room to sleep. No dreams would load etc. Just black. I hope that made sense.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes