Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
HaaRooOO!!
Probably not the forum to ask this but how do I use the SPOILER to hide info such as above, because I know there's a lot of gamers who don't like seeing clues, etc. openly posted like I did [I don't want to ruin the game for somebody].
I don't do a lot of posting [anywhere] and I couldn't find it or figure out the features [more time spent readin' then writin'].
Or point me to the page/post I need
Raarrrf!...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
u rly think i havent gone to her room? i have many times, i visited everywhere the 1st day just to b sure i didnt miss anything and to also map everything out in my head. this is what going to helens says: I stood in front of Helen's room. I needed a good reason to disturb her. stay >go back so what do i have to do to get helen to appear, to talk to her. i even reset and did everything all over again just in case the game was glitching , instantly went to helens room and laundry room in that order and she wasnt there, ive been saying that for days. fyi the route i took was "Is this what God does? Toy with the heart of His children? What a despicable being, I've had enough! I will rebel against the Tyrant!" so going against god and martin. and taking revenge on him patiently afterward.

Last edited:

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Huurggg!
chris18. I was tired after ruttin' with my b**** and I brain-deaded on you. Forgot a required stat minimum.
My honest apologies for any frustration I may have caused you.
Let's see if I got this spoiler thing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: smvxm

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
AaRRooo! It worked! Spoiler Alert! I've learned how to use Spoilers! Oh...Uhhh...Should I have used a Spoiler about my Spoiler education?

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
seems that worked after a few times, weird (im sure i did it a few times), aww well thnx alot glad to see some1 replying to my queries, even tho this time it was a little silly and simple. :) i had otherwise quit no knowing what else to do and not seeing any explanation ever, urs is the 1st. :/

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
seems that worked after a few times, weird (im sure i did it a few times), aww well thnx alot glad to see some1 replying to my queries, even tho this time it was a little silly and simple. :) i had otherwise quit no knowing what else to do and not seeing any explanation ever, urs is the 1st. :/
In truth, it seems Wulfkin had it in hand haha, we've been busy working on the newest update, so I apologize for not getting back to you. There's also a detailed walkthrough available for youngster patrons and up. Donating ensures more and better content. Thanks for playing the game, hope you enjoy it!

Toodles,
The Lord

P.S if you have any other problems don't hesitste to ask

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys!

Just passing by to announce that The Whore of Babylon will be having a face for its protagonist!

0.8 Public Version still has some more time in the oven, but anyways, you can visit our Patreon page to check out Jesss' official announcement. Jesss will be our personal model for the game, so from now on we'll be creating original content such as photos and gifs starring her *-*

For now if you want to know Jesss, visit us in our to see how our own personal, new, cute little nun is going to look like. And remember, if you're a Fabulous Pussycat patron you can now The Whore of Babylon 0.8 Early Test Build 2 (updated 06/10) and get access to Jesss' full TWOB gallery ^^

Lots of love,
-Kitty :3

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey cuties!!!

Kitty here <3
I just wanted to tell you some fresh and good news that’ll probably make you as happy and excited as we are :3

The first one is that TWOB 0.8 Public Version will be out tomorrow 05/07 with lots of new pictures from our beautiful and personal model Jess The Girl in both Dominant and Submissive routes for all of you to enjoy *-*

The second one is that we've got our Instagram account working now :3 so I kindly ask you to follow us by clicking or in our signature's link. There, will be posting updates on the game and announcing release dates for Public and Patron versions, and if you want to, maybe know a little bit more about me and The (my) Lord in a more personal way <3

If you also wish to know better our cute little Whore of Babylon, Jess The Girl, you can follow her on instagram right , although you may know us three are very, very close ;)

Always yours,

Kitty

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
When I try to clear away space for the basement, it won't let me even tho I hace corrupted Helen, Naomi and Grace and Aitana. Am I missing something? (Sylvia training complete)

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
When I try to clear away space for the basement, it won't let me even tho I hace corrupted Helen, Naomi and Grace and Aitana. Am I missing something? (Sylvia training complete)
Apart from possible compatibility issues, I assume you're playing the dominant route, what message shows up when you try to do it?

Edit: We looked through the game and found your problem. You need to corrupt Sonia by completing her questline (which involves giving her money). Helen helps you in the Laundry, but doesn't count as a "Slave" for other chores, like clearing the dungeon, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Last edited:

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Would someone be kind enough to post compressed version of these images (webp version of these images)
If this game is coded in SugarCube, i believe i have found a way to use webp images without changing the game code for each tag. I will share it when i am sure it works.

I just dont have the bandwidth or ability to convert the images myself.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is the hotfix available as a separate patch archive? I'd rather not have to download 1GB again just to get a couple of small files.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i wish i could play it but i keep getting payload error and header error no matter what un zip format i use

xenos87

May 2, 2017
How do I use the console to change stats? It seems there's been some changes or I just completely forgot how it works o_O

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I need stats, please; a diary of her sexual escapades if you will. With a running count of the times she's had vaginal, anal, oral, and other depraved acts. Maybe commoners "purified" would also be of interest. And so on and so forth.

Basically, a way to see how she stacks up on the grand scale of things. She's probably not the first whore of Babylon, nor will she be the last; something must be keeping a record of her success?!

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do I use the console to change stats? It seems there's been some changes or I just completely forgot how it works o_O
F12 opens the console in most browsers. Entering SugarCube.State.variables in the console will give you a list of variables to muck about with. On a dominant playthrough (the save game I had to hand) use SugarCube.State.variables.DemonPower = XX to set your power, SugarCube.State.variables.Energy = XX for energy, SugarCube.State.variables.Money = XX for (you'll never guess) money, etc. No refunds.

I need stats, please; a diary of her sexual escapades if you will. With a running count of the times she's had vaginal, anal, oral, and other depraved acts. Maybe commoners "purified" would also be of interest. And so on and so forth.

Basically, a way to see how she stacks up on the grand scale of things. She's probably not the first whore of Babylon, nor will she be the last; something must be keeping a record of her success?!
Some of those stats are currently available in the console (e.g. the intriguingly named SugarCube.State.variables.NumberofBodyPartsDefiled), but it might be fun to have them more immediately available.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes