Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Is there much to do past day 5?
Most of the content is after you end day 4, so yes, there is quite a bit to do. Think of it this way: we're currently on 0.9, and 0.3 is where we introduced the open world. So approximately 70% of the content is after day 4.

Neryn

Apr 23, 2018
The confrontation with the Mother Superior seems bugged -- after you get the cane, the only option I can select is "Go back", and it ignores the previous scene.

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
The confrontation with the Mother Superior seems bugged -- after you get the cane, the only option I can select is "Go back", and it ignores the previous scene.
Strange, when we tested it recently it worked. Could you give us some more details on your situation? Power, number of girls corrupted and such? I'll definitely check the code out though.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Strange, when we tested it recently it worked. Could you give us some more details on your situation? Power, number of girls corrupted and such? I'll definitely check the code out though.
I had the same thing. At a glance, I'm looking at this bit
Code:
<tw-passagedata pid="1101" name="…" tags="" position="14774,8802" size="100,100">She wanted to say something else, but suddenly she just stepped back a little bit, put her hand on her heart, stared right at my eyes with a look of terror, and fell on her back heavy like a ten-ton stone. I was very confused because of her words, but I quickly figured out that even if I could undesrtand what she was reffering to, it was too late to change my path. I had worked for this and I would never renounce it. I came towards &lt;span style=&quot;color:#07d7fc&quot;&gt;Mother&#39;s&lt;/span&gt; body and looked at her with a bit of sadness. After a couple of seconds I bent over to reach from her cold dead hands her beautiful cane. Finally mine, this cane was the scepter of this kingdom. I stroked it with joy and left the room to rule over my own new flock.

&lt;&lt;if $HasSwornVengeanceOnFatherMartin == 0&gt;&gt;[[Epilogue]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;if $HasSwornVengeanceOnFatherMartin == 1&gt;&gt;[[⇒ Go back|⇒ Main hallway]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;set $HasVengeanceMotherSuperior to 1&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;set $InvCane to 1&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata>
I'd sworn vengeance on Daddy Maddy in my playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I had the same thing. At a glance, I'm looking at this bit
Code:
<tw-passagedata pid="1101" name="…" tags="" position="14774,8802" size="100,100">She wanted to say something else, but suddenly she just stepped back a little bit, put her hand on her heart, stared right at my eyes with a look of terror, and fell on her back heavy like a ten-ton stone. I was very confused because of her words, but I quickly figured out that even if I could undesrtand what she was reffering to, it was too late to change my path. I had worked for this and I would never renounce it. I came towards &lt;span style=&quot;color:#07d7fc&quot;&gt;Mother&#39;s&lt;/span&gt; body and looked at her with a bit of sadness. After a couple of seconds I bent over to reach from her cold dead hands her beautiful cane. Finally mine, this cane was the scepter of this kingdom. I stroked it with joy and left the room to rule over my own new flock.

&lt;&lt;if $HasSwornVengeanceOnFatherMartin == 0&gt;&gt;[[Epilogue]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;if $HasSwornVengeanceOnFatherMartin == 1&gt;&gt;[[⇒ Go back|⇒ Main hallway]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;set $HasVengeanceMotherSuperior to 1&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;set $InvCane to 1&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata>
I'd sworn vengeance on Daddy Maddy in my playthrough.
Checked a save and MotherEvent1 was still at 0 despite completing the event. I think there's supposed to be a &lt;&lt;set $MotherEvent1 to 1&gt;&gt; in passage #1103 rather than at the end of 1102?

Neryn

Apr 23, 2018
I believe my power was around 80, and I had corrupted Helen and Naomi, as well as the two in the chapel (I cannot remember their names), and been given a random girl by Sonia. I didn't torture Helen yet, but I think I had explored all the options with Silvia.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
I recommend setting the "whore of babylon" log to max 300px to remove the scrollbar underneath. Using latest version 0.9 + hotfix

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Unfortunately not a dominant update but I hope to see this "Alice" in the dominant route. She's Ben's wife from what I've seen in the code.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Just wondering if there is a cap on Power in dominant route.. to make sure I've got the final avatar pic available at moment. I have 140 power and pic shown is with see through habit. Worth grinding it any higher? I'm aware you lose power for certain actions btw.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
ok. on dominant route, Mother dies in basement.. but then nothing.. can only repeat this event, over and over.. end of content for route or bug?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes