Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
If pointing bugs is something you're interested in, then I also noticed that you can make mother superior punish girls in the dungeon even after her death.
I think we fixed that for this coming version, but thanks!

Toodles,
The Lord

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
New public ver. 1.2 Demon Queen Ending? :devilish:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Does this game have a good amount of images/gifs for the scenes or is it like 90% text based?
Hey Tjoc, Kitty here!

We put our best effort to collect and edit gifs to make the game more visual and enjoyable. Most of the "weight" (I'd say around 75-90%) of the game comes from the gifs and images, so I can assure you there is more than a good image/text ratio!

Reactions: Tjock

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
completed?
If you ask about the Dominant route, YES!

For now, you can reach 2 endings for the Dominant route: The Apprentice's path ending where you submit to Father like a good girl, or the Demon Queen ending (for the Rebel's path) featured in this update, with mostly futa content!

Enjoy

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Once I enslave Helen I get punished by mother superior on the night between sunday and monday even if I have all my chores crossed. Save file attached maybe I missed something.

Reactions: Tala Saga

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The "Have some fun with the girls" option in the basement is infinitely repeatable to gain energy. Was that supposed to be that way?

Jul 1, 2018
Once I enslave Helen I get punished by mother superior on the night between sunday and monday even if I have all my chores crossed. Save file attached maybe I missed something.
Same I was wondering what the problem was but now I know. This is happening to me too.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
The "Have some fun with the girls" option in the basement is infinitely repeatable to gain energy. Was that supposed to be that way?
Yep, it's kind of a reward for spending a large amount of money on something that's optional and is towards the end of the game. We might put a cap on it in the next update, but for now we just wanted to have players be able to enjoy the new end-game content (rituals, dungeon, etc.) to their heart's content.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Loqic

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Excellent work it's a great thing to have a developer finish their work but it's even better to have him finish a good game with a good ending.
I found few bugs (that I've forgotten to report, sorry). The only thing that strikes me as odd is how exploring the convent still gives you wood and chains even after you have completed the quest to create the basement dungeon. Is it supposed to be like that?

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Darkshark

Jun 27, 2017
So found a bug that can stone wall the game the button to remodel the study disappears as soon as you have the money for it. Besides that great game.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Excellent work it's a great thing to have a developer finish their work but it's even better to have him finish a good game with a good ending.
I found few bugs (that I've forgotten to report, sorry). The only thing that strikes me as odd is how exploring the convent still gives you wood and chains even after you have completed the quest to create the basement dungeon. Is it supposed to be like that?
Thank you for your kind words! The point about the materials after building the dungeon is valid, I believe originally we were going to have you use them to remodel the convent, but decided to make use of money instead (since the brothel is much more fun than rummaging around the convent), so we'll make sure to change that.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So found a bug that can stone wall the game the button to remodel the study disappears as soon as you have the money for it. Besides that great game.
Oh, weird! Do you happen to have the save? That way we can make sure what the problem is and get it fixed.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes