Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I'm little bit disappointed.

After reading the description and tags i expect more kink here but the game indeed are pretty vanilla.
That's cool, are any of the tags inaccurate or was it just a general sensation? We try to strike a balance between more hardcore stuff and vanilla by making some of the hardcore stuff optional.

Toodles,
The Lord

Nardieher

Nov 12, 2018
Hi, people! How do I get the strapon scene on day 4 of the passive route? I've tried dozens of times but that scene never shows up...

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
Okay I'm genuinely stuck at the second ritual part. It says I need a sacrifice but I don't know where to find one. I've bought everything needed for the ritual and even found the book, but every time I try to read it I don't have the requirements a̶ ̶s̶a̶c̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶e̶. Help I want to finish it already.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Okay I'm genuinely stuck at the second ritual part. It says I need a sacrifice but I don't know where to find one. I've bought everything needed for the ritual and even found the book, but every time I try to read it I don't have the requirements a̶ ̶s̶a̶c̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶e̶. Help I want to finish it already.
Hey HelveticStar! That means you already have the sacrifice, if it's striked through it means you have it! You just need all the other things, your minions obtain the sacrifice for you.

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please let us know!
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
how much power do i need to seduce Ben
You have to have had your vengeance on Papa Slick before you can finally seduce him, it's an end-game kind of event. To have your revenge on Papa Slick, first get your revenge on Mother Superior, then do some special services in the brothel until he punishes you, and then you can start the quest line.

Hope this helps,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Any update on added progress for the submissive route?
Oh yeah, update is dropping real soon, next few days, a ton of content. There's a revamp of the submissive route, plus a wealth of scenes and new interactions, as well as some style and mechanical changes.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Terakahn

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i have a question dom sub route how does it work know might seem stub ask but. is dom like your dominating or are they dominating you

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
i have a question dom sub route how does it work know might seem stub ask but. is dom like your dominating or are they dominating you
In the Dominant Route you take control of the convent using your growing influence and demonic powers. In the Submissive Route you are dominated by everyone in the convent, but have the chance to purify them of Sin eventually.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: kino4ka

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I was only able to sell bread in the village twice, and clean city hall once. Now those choices no longer appear, only "brothel".

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I was only able to sell bread in the village twice, and clean city hall once. Now those choices no longer appear, only "brothel".
Are you on the Submissive or Dominant Route? Also, did an event introducing "Papa Slick" appear?

Toodles,
The Lord

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm on the dominant route. Papa Slick did appear, yes. I haven't done enough special services to trigger the rest of his quest yet.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im on week 4 have 2 girls and even though al chores are getting done im still getting punished and girls are losing respect what am i doing wrong.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I'm on the dominant route. Papa Slick did appear, yes. I haven't done enough special services to trigger the rest of his quest yet.
Ah alright, that shouldn't happen then, you should still be able to do the other jobs, even if they pay very poorly. I'll check the code and see if it's a bug or an oversight. Thanks! Hopefully it doesn't impede your progress :)

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
im on week 4 have 2 girls and even though al chores are getting done im still getting punished and girls are losing respect what am i doing wrong.
If you want you could send us your save and we can check if it's a bug or it's something on your end.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes