dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
ye i have talked to everyone and done all the chores and done all the stuff like feeding the poor and so on am doiung the sub route but is this all there is i tought i would be abel to go into town and stuff like that and given its so close to the 1 of jun starting supporting now would just not be to smart on my part i dont want to wait to the 1 nut i have no idea how to unlock more stuff to do :(

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
ye i have talked to everyone and done all the chores and done all the stuff like feeding the poor and so on am doiung the sub route but is this all there is i tought i would be abel to go into town and stuff like that and given its so close to the 1 of jun starting supporting now would just not be to smart on my part i dont want to wait to the 1 nut i have no idea how to unlock more stuff to do :(
Maybe try going to the different locations and doing the related events? That's how you advance the story.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Jonny_Xtreme

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Does the submissive route have an ending? I have done everything I think I can do and got a few end of content for this character messages but wasn't sure if I'd missed something or locked myself out of a route.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Does the submissive route have an ending? I have done everything I think I can do and got a few end of content for this character messages but wasn't sure if I'd missed something or locked myself out of a route.
Submissive route currently doesn't have an ending. If you have visited every place inside and the message of "ending of current content" have appeared in all of them, you have done everything for now. In regards to outside the convent, once you buy all the objects from the store and start working on the brothel, you're pretty much done.

Be sure to check our Patreon page to know how to unlock the official Walkthrough. You may also check the changelog of the updates to make sure you don't miss any scenes!

Love,
Kitty

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
what you guys mean related events is there like a number of weeks i have to play to unlock new locations and stuff?
No, locations like the chapel, the confessionary, and the kitchen have related events that can be unlocked when meeting certain requirements (such as completing related events, having a certain amount of Sin, or collecting certain items). They can generally be found because they are not like the repeatable events that are found on the right of the screen, rather they are on the left.

Toodles,
The Lord

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
No, locations like the chapel, the confessionary, and the kitchen have related events that can be unlocked when meeting certain requirements (such as completing related events, having a certain amount of Sin, or collecting certain items). They can generally be found because they are not like the repeatable events that are found on the right of the screen, rather they are on the left.

Toodles,
The Lord
maybe i shuld just wait until the 1 so that i can get a walktrough of the game becuse its so messy for me i have 0 idea what to do thanks anyways tho

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
So the save from 1.2 doesn't work with 1.3 eh?!? What a bummer. Is there any place where I can play 1.2 online?

Roundbasket

Apr 19, 2019
at the very end...the guy that runs the whorehouse..you have subdued him..hes in your room...it asks for a code or cheat you said was provided at the beginning of the game in order to get more information...a password???....i dont know how to screen save and send this to you...no big deal...toward the end of the game......dominant path...ciao...p.s have contributed to you on patreon before...thanks
I had this exact same issue. I talked to the rosary after confronting PapaStick and it asked me for a password. Without it, it told me:

Inner Voice: Im sorry, Layla. There’s nothing I can do to make your soul mine now. The only option is to stay in this reality and keep on being the princess of his castle. Which is not that bad in any aspect. What do you say?

I guess there is nothing I can do...

With the password, I then could go to the confessional and do the Lilith thing.

It would have been nice to not have to become a Futa. I don't mind futa content, I just don't enjoy playing one. I wish she could have done everything with her strap-on. That's why I didn't go that route to start with.

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I had this exact same issue. I talked to the rosary after confronting PapaStick and it asked me for a password. Without it, it told me:

Inner Voice: Im sorry, Layla. There’s nothing I can do to make your soul mine now. The only option is to stay in this reality and keep on being the princess of his castle. Which is not that bad in any aspect. What do you say?

I guess there is nothing I can do...

With the password, I then could go to the confessional and do the Lilith thing.

It would have been nice to not have to become a Futa. I don't mind futa content, I just don't enjoy playing one. I wish she could have done everything with her strap-on. That's why I didn't go that route to start with.
Ohhhhh damn, right, sorry, I know what the issue is now. You chose the apprentice Path on Day 4 (being Father Martín's accolyte). If you have the cheat version, you can go back at this point and "change the past" to go on to the Demon Queen's path. If not, you can replay the intro and choose to rebel against Father Martín.

Toodles,
The Lord

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Ohhhhh damn, right, sorry, I know what the issue is now. You chose the apprentice Path on Day 4 (being Father Martín's accolyte). If you have the cheat version, you can go back at this point and "change the past" to go on to the Demon Queen's path. If not, you can replay the intro and choose to rebel against Father Martín.

Toodles,
The Lord
thats it....thanks

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018

Toodles,
The Lord
good game...all finished......thanks for the game

D

Deleted member 914647

You Kitty and the Lord made an amazing game! I love the story and I did the sub path, which is amazing. The real images/videos just made it even more real. Fantastic game! At some scenes, like the purification jobs the events would be better to slowly build up instead of randomly giving the most hardcore scenes or just remain less hardcore for the other scenes to feel more harder. Other than that amazing game! I guess I came to the end, I built up Dalias room, made all the brothel scenes and nothing happens anymore, I think the dungeon pack is for the dom path. I am waiting for the new update, the kitchen scenes, the dap scene was so great. I can't wait for Layla to get even more corrupted stuff to do.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
You Kitty and the Lord made an amazing game! I love the story and I did the sub path, which is amazing. The real images/videos just made it even more real. Fantastic game! At some scenes, like the purification jobs the events would be better to slowly build up instead of randomly giving the most hardcore scenes or just remain less hardcore for the other scenes to feel more harder. Other than that amazing game! I guess I came to the end, I built up Dalias room, made all the brothel scenes and nothing happens anymore, I think the dungeon pack is for the dom path. I am waiting for the new update, the kitchen scenes, the dap scene was so great. I can't wait for Layla to get even more corrupted stuff to do.
Thank you so much! That's some great input regarding the purification scenes, we'll definitely think about implementing that for the next update. We'll definitely make sure to implement more notifications regarding end of content.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I hope you keep adding to the submissive route until there's an ending.
Absolutely! We're planning on finishing the game and moving on to another project, instead of endlessly updating this game. We want to provide a satisfying ending for the character and the player.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Any teasers on the new project?
Not yet! It's still very very conceptual. We'll release demos and teasers and such after we've finished The Whore of Babylon, but suffice to say it's going to be a big step up in terms of aesthetics and complexity. You can follow us on Patreon where we'll be posting blog posts and such about it once we release TWOB's last update :)

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes