AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I've gone back to Friday like 4 times every time Sunday ends im punished.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
You still have to go to each location and "do" the chores, but you won't lose any energy, it will says "the girls do the chores for you". Is this maybe the confusion ?

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
actually i ended up beating because i let it play out apparently weeks 4 and 5 you need to be punished in my saves they were all done.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
when using the stocks in the west wing of the dungeon, with the "play with her" option, got this error

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: numeric literal

sidder1000

Dec 2, 2018
Could someone help me? Papa Slick disappeared from my game after i confronted him in my room and lost. Dunno where he went, I've attached the save file down below if someone could help much appreciated

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
when using the stocks in the west wing of the dungeon, with the "play with her" option, got this error

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: numeric literal
Thanks for the report! Hadn't seen that bug before.

Could someone help me? Papa Slick disappeared from my game after i confronted him in my room and lost. Dunno where he went, I've attached the save file down below if someone could help much appreciated
I'll check it out tomorrow and see what's up, but I suspect you need to speak to the Rosary and find the book of spells in Helen's room.

Toodles,
The Lord

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 651284

Overview:
In this story, you will play as a nun who's lived her whole life in a convent and, consequently is sexually repressed (hopefully not for long). Nevertheless, a penance involving the book of Revelation and the Whore of Babylon will pique her interest, taking her down the path of submission and obedience, or domination and vengeance. It's your choice!​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-24
Release Date: 2020-03-20
Developer: Kitty and the Lord - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3 Submissive Rework
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All
: - MEGA - -

Extras:
DUNGEON PACK

View attachment 338623 View attachment 162051 View attachment 285313 View attachment 285314 View attachment 285315 View attachment 285316 View attachment 285317 View attachment 285318
so...i take it that you have to get a password to continue with this game at the end????

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
so...i take it that you have to get a password to continue with this game at the end????
What? No, not at all! All content is accessible, even if you are not a patron, and always will be. We do not gate content behind paywalls. The things you get for being a patron are: early access to preview and bugtest versions, walkthroughs, and a cheatcode enabled version, as well as being able to vote on future content and access to certain discord features.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for this one it's fun plus it's very well written. I can't wait for more updates.
Thank you very much :)

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Okay, I checked the save and my intuition was right. This is the path you need to do to continue:

Talk to the Rosary -> Confessional -> Ritual of Aspect of Lilith -> Back to own room -> Break Papa Slick

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Is it possible to keep high sin and do the submissive route?
No, since you need to lower Sin to access events (though these events, in turn, generally increase your Sin). However, you can maintain high Corruption, which is a measure of mental degeneracy and such. This has impact on some of the repeatable events and how much money you make at the brothel currently. Later on this will determine access to the different end-game contents (Purity vs. Corruption).

Toodles,
The Lord

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
What? No, not at all! All content is accessible, even if you are not a patron, and always will be. We do not gate content behind paywalls. The things you get for being a patron are: early access to preview and bugtest versions, walkthroughs, and a cheatcode enabled version, as well as being able to vote on future content and access to certain discord features.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much :)

Toodles,
The Lord
great...i just need the password to open the content at the end of the game ..it says put in password to receive information????

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
great...i just need the password to open the content at the end of the game ..it says put in password to receive information????
Could you send us a screenshot of the screen you're talking about? Are you thinking about when you talk to the Rosary? They're talking about the fact you don't have access to cheats, but all content is still accessible.

Toodles,
The Lord

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Could you send us a screenshot of the screen you're talking about? Are you thinking about when you talk to the Rosary? They're talking about the fact you don't have access to cheats, but all content is still accessible.

Toodles,
The Lord
at the very end...the guy that runs the whorehouse..you have subdued him..hes in your room...it asks for a code or cheat you said was provided at the beginning of the game in order to get more information...a password???....i dont know how to screen save and send this to you...no big deal...toward the end of the game......dominant path...ciao...p.s have contributed to you on patreon before...thanks

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Use the print screen button on your keyboard, paste it into paint or some other program, then either upload that screen shot to here, or another image hosting site.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
how do i unlock more stuff to do i think i have done everything in the doorms and that how do i unlock more stuff like out in town and stuff ? :)

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
how do i unlock more stuff to do i think i have done everything in the doorms and that how do i unlock more stuff like out in town and stuff ? :)
That's not very specific hahahaha, perhaps you could subscribe to our Patreon to get the full, official walkthrough! Otherwise I can't really help you since I don't know where you are exactly.

Toodles,
Kitty and the Lord

Reactions: dark_dragon7
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes