AllySmith

Nov 27, 2018
Hey HelveticStar! That means you already have the sacrifice, if it's striked through it means you have it! You just need all the other things, your minions obtain the sacrifice for you.

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please let us know!
The Lord
"Sacrifice" is striked though and I've purchased all the other ingredients, but when I try the ritual it just tells me to make sure I have all the ingredients. Is there something else I should be doing?

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
"Sacrifice" is striked though and I've purchased all the other ingredients, but when I try the ritual it just tells me to make sure I have all the ingredients. Is there something else I should be doing?
Do you have the appropriate number of each ingredient? If you check that and it still doesn't work, please send us your save and we'll check out what's going on. I've checked that section multiple times and it seems to be working correctly for me, but I can use debug tools to check what the problem is.

Toodles,
The Lord

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Check the book in your room's closet to see each ingredient amount needed for the ritual then look in your inventory items to see if you have proper amount of the ingredients.
Example if the book shows you need 10 candles then purchase candles 10 times etc.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Check the book in your room's closet to see each ingredient amount needed for the ritual then look in your inventory items to see if you have proper amount of the ingredients.
Example if the book shows you need 10 candles then purchase candles 10 times etc.
Also, they do not seem to carry over between rituals. Just FYI.

Sere

May 15, 2017
In the dungeon, what should I do? who should I give to mother superior? My only options are Helen, Naomi, and a random girl but nothing works and I can't seem to find any other event that will allow me to unlock another girl. Please help...

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
In the dungeon, what should I do? who should I give to mother superior? My only options are Helen, Naomi, and a random girl but nothing works and I can't seem to find any other event that will allow me to unlock another girl. Please help...
The answer to your problems is Place = Dungeon -> Girl = Helen (which you obtain after you break her) -> tool = let Mother choose.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys!

Preview for 1.4 is out now. You can find the link in our Patreon as always.

:yum:
Remember that to enjoy the Preview you must be at least a Kitten tier Patreon, so if you aren't, I invite you to collaborate to our project and play the preview all together for just $1!

Also, remember to join our discord server:

Love you all :love:

-Kitty
:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
I reached brothel in submissive path, and I'm stuck. I finished Dalia, and I have minus 292 sin. How do I progress?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I reached brothel in submissive path, and I'm stuck. I finished Dalia, and I have minus 292 sin. How do I progress?
Unfortunately I don't really know what you have or haven't done so I can't really help you out. Try going to all locations and seeing if there's any events you can do. Have you done Mother Superior's funeral?

Toodles,
The Lord

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
Unfortunately I don't really know what you have or haven't done so I can't really help you out. Try going to all locations and seeing if there's any events you can do. Have you done Mother Superior's funeral?

Toodles,
The Lord
She died, I informed Helen, but no funeral occured. I also did not have any events happen at the brothel. I try working different jobs, got my sin from -292 to 100, but still nothing.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
She died, I informed Helen, but no funeral occured. I also did not have any events happen at the brothel. I try working different jobs, got my sin from -292 to 100, but still nothing.
There should be an option for the funeral in the Main Hallway, did that not show up?

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
It did not. Jeez, I walked everywhere, but it was supposed to be in the main hallway? Who would have guessed.
Alright, send us your save if you like and I'll check what's going on, could be an unknown bug.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes