Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
does the version end after the funeral? because it doesn't give me anything new
Yes, you are correct, the funeral contains Part 1 of the Follower's Path Ending, which is the current end of content. The Dungeon Pack is for the images in the Dungeon which you can build in the dominant route.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
What to do after hosting a funeral for mother superior in submessive path
is it something to do in brothel?
i am stuck
Hi Rage69, that's the current end of the "main story" content for 1.4, but there might be some more content you've missed of course, it's hard to say!

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
According to you what content i have missed?
Hard to say, since there's content you don't need to see to get to the ending. Off the top of my head, there's three variations for each of Sikvia's events and tons of different variations for working in the chapel according to your sin. I think sstorywise though you've seen pretty much everything.

Toodles,
The Lord

nercodance

Dec 21, 2019
Can someone help me? I can't gain power because Father Martin always charges me a "bread sale fee" but since I release the "brothel" option in the city, I can't sell bread anymore, how should I proceed?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Can someone help me? I can't gain power because Father Martin always charges me a "bread sale fee" but since I release the "brothel" option in the city, I can't sell bread anymore, how should I proceed?
Do you mean power or money? If you want a substantial amount of money, go to the brothel. If you want to get power, go to Silvia's room and practice dominating her.

Hope this helps,
The Lord

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hard to say, since there's content you don't need to see to get to the ending. Off the top of my head, there's three variations for each of Sikvia's events and tons of different variations for working in the chapel according to your sin. I think sstorywise though you've seen pretty much everything.

Toodles,
The Lord
If i grew my sins for going to evil side then the story will change in submissive path?

nercodance

Dec 21, 2019
Do you mean power or money? If you want a substantial amount of money, go to the brothel. If you want to get power, go to Silvia's room and practice dominating her.

Hope this helps,
The Lord
I know that, what I mean is that whenever I am progressing in power and money, Father Martin comes and "punishes" me by making me lose money and power: /

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I know that, what I mean is that whenever I am progressing in power and money, Father Martin comes and "punishes" me by making me lose money and power: /
Ahh, I understand now. The issue here is you've entered "the end game". You have unlocked being the "Head Whore" of the Brothel, and thus ordering the other nuns around, but have not yet confronted Father Martín. Remember you can make a lot of money using the "Put the girls to work" in the Brothel. If you want to keep the money to yourself, you will have to supplant Father Martín. You can initiate this process by finding the Ancient Book of Spells in Helen's Room. First though, you must defeat Papa Slick, which you can in turn initiate by getting caught by him while performing "special services" on the side. Then, talk to the Rosary after attempting to defeat Papa Slick. It will instruct you on what to do.

Hope this helps,
The Lord

Reactions: nercodance

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
If i grew my sins for going to evil side then the story will change in submissive path?
Once you have chosen a route at the end of Day 4, you cannot change your path. However, there are currently two different endings for the dominant route, and one (in process) ending for the submissive route.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Plzz Release the futher updates.waiting
And also expand the story
Absolutely! We're working on 1.5 as fast as we can, we had a bit of a break in July since we were moving and setting up the office. 1.5 will finish the follower path, Kitty is writing some S P I C Y scenes for you guys.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes