Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How long will it take to finish the game? I played the game months ago once and waiting for the complete version.
A few more updates, it's hard to tell a priori, since we want to finish the story in a satisfying way and then go back and polish some older scenes, clunky systems, etc. There's quite a bit of content already (average playtime from what we've tested is well over 5-10 hours if you read through the story), and future updates should be compatible with current saves, so I encourage you to play anyways hahahaha

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: kiljaeden

Nolunch

Nov 5, 2017
So how do I get to the new ending? Submissive route, I've held the funeral, but I'm not seeing any new choices or events afterwards. Also when I continue to give food to Dalia it's just a blank screen and I have back out

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So how do I get to the new ending? Submissive route, I've held the funeral, but I'm not seeing any new choices or events afterwards. Also when I continue to give food to Dalia it's just a blank screen and I have back out
That's weird, could you send me your save? We haven't encountered that bug, so I'd like to get it fixed if it's interfering with accessing the ending.

Toodles,
The Lord

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Not sure if you aware of this bug or glitch or whatever it is, you did mentioned something about saves not working for achievements after loading saves, and as this is from a save it maybe the same, although save is from same release and not an earlier one. Anyhow the thing is that at the end of week 5 i got punished for not doing chores, even though all chores were done both in chore tab and by there being no chore buttons to click on anywhere. I have 3 slaves who did the chores for me also, as I am on the power route.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Not sure if you aware of this bug or glitch or whatever it is, you did mentioned something about saves not working for achievements after loading saves, and as this is from a save it maybe the same, although save is from same release and not an earlier one. Anyhow the thing is that at the end of week 5 i got punished for not doing chores, even though all chores were done both in chore tab and by there being no chore buttons to click on anywhere. I have 3 slaves who did the chores for me also, as I am on the power route.
Weird, would you mind sending us the save? That way I can check out what's going on.

Toodles,
The Lord

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Found a bug in Dalia's room. Basically Sin drops by 1 but I get a black screen with no way to proceed or any message. This is after getting the habit for the first time and after Mother's funeral.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Found a bug in Dalia's room. Basically Sin drops by 1 but I get a black screen with no way to proceed or any message. This is after getting the habit for the first time and after Mother's funeral.
Weird, could you send us your save? That shouldn't be happening for sure. Testing didn't encounter this bug, so I'm unsure how to respond.

Toodles,
The Lord

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Weird, could you send us your save? That shouldn't be happening for sure. Testing didn't encounter this bug, so I'm unsure how to respond.

Toodles,
The Lord
Seems to be when she is fed 12+ times. There is a corruption trigger? How do I corrupt her? I chose the submission path. What's max negative sin?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Seems to be when she is fed 12+ times. There is a corruption trigger? How do I corrupt her? I chose the submission path. What's max negative sin?
Have you had Mother Superior's Funeral yet? Max negative Sin is infinite, bu there is no bearing on this particular event.

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
I got the same problem with Dalia but I have also found that I end up in a loop with Naomi in the confessional when making her corrupt.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Have you had Mother Superior's Funeral yet? Max negative Sin is infinite, bu there is no bearing on this particular event.
Yes, this is after the funeral. Also, the rosary says if I keep at it I can defeat the evil, being a faithful person. How do I do that?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, this is after the funeral. Also, the rosary says if I keep at it I can defeat the evil, being a faithful person. How do I do that?
Okay, well that's an obvious bug then. Please use the option "save to disk" and attach your save so I can resolve the problem. The rosary conversation is a hint to the next ending we'll be delivering for the game :)

Toodles,
The Lord

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Okay, well that's an obvious bug then. Please use the option "save to disk" and attach your save so I can resolve the problem. The rosary conversation is a hint to the next ending we'll be delivering for the game :)

Toodles,
The Lord
Booyakasha!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Okay, so this isn't actually a bug, it's just that we haven't programmed in the other ending and that's why it's showing a blank screen. To access the content with Dalia (and other new content for this update), you have to choose this option during Mother Superior's funeral: "♥ I'm sorry... If I'm given the ability to choose, I choose them"

AND NOT "✧ I would never make them go through this. I have done this before, I can do it again"

This opens the "Follower's Path Ending", where you see a series of in-depth scenes detailing the consequences of choosing damnation, I think they're quite good, Kitty did a good job with them. I understand your confusion, we should have put a warning on the other option, but because of a lack of good gametesters these things often get away from us. I hope it's not too much of a bother to go back, and that you enjoy the game.

Toodles,
The Lord

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Okay, so this isn't actually a bug, it's just that we haven't programmed in the other ending and that's why it's showing a blank screen. To access the content with Dalia (and other new content for this update), you have to choose this option during Mother Superior's funeral: "♥ I'm sorry... If I'm given the ability to choose, I choose them"

AND NOT "✧ I would never make them go through this. I have done this before, I can do it again"

This opens the "Follower's Path Ending", where you see a series of in-depth scenes detailing the consequences of choosing damnation, I think they're quite good, Kitty did a good job with them. I understand your confusion, we should have put a warning on the other option, but because of a lack of good gametesters these things often get away from us. I hope it's not too much of a bother to go back, and that you enjoy the game.

Toodles,
The Lord
OK so basically for now I have reached the end of my current path, because that is EXACTLY the option I chose.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017

Toodles,
The Lord
I might have to start again then I chose the other option but was still getting the blank screen issue. It might be as it’s an older save I’ve used.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes