MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Glad i just read about the submissive option at funeral.. Came here to see what Darlia food/blank screen was all about.. and now i know. Will look forward to full Purity ending though when you finish it.. I did the Demon Queen/Full power ending and enjoyed that. What is the dark flock ending though? is that the other power route?

Edit: Ignore the last question have now found dark flock ending.. :devilish:

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Glad i just read about the submissive option at funeral.. Came here to see what Darlia food/blank screen was all about.. and now i know. Will look forward to full Purity ending though when you finish it.. I did the Demon Queen/Full power ending and enjoyed that. What is the dark flock ending though? is that the other power route?

Edit: Ignore the last question have now found dark flock ending.. :devilish:
Oh nice! I hope you liked it and yeah the purity ending is next on the list :)

Toodles,
The Lord

• Love
Reactions: MajorDespair

Roundbasket

Apr 19, 2019
First, wonderful game! I loved the dom routes (though I wish you could go full demon queen without Futa). But I am stuck on sub route. I know its me since no one else mentions the problem.

Mother Superior has died and it says I need to finish the relationship with the other girls. I am assuming its Dahlia. I have done all the work on her room I can with Hammer, Nails, etc....but I would assume that would be at the general store. Do you need to get caught by Papa Stick on sub route? I have tried every extra service many, many times. Is there a sin or -sin requirement? Am I just in the wrong place?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
First, wonderful game! I loved the dom routes (though I wish you could go full demon queen without Futa). But I am stuck on sub route. I know its me since no one else mentions the problem.

Mother Superior has died and it says I need to finish the relationship with the other girls. I am assuming its Dahlia. I have done all the work on her room I can with Hammer, Nails, etc....but I would assume that would be at the general store. Do you need to get caught by Papa Stick on sub route? I have tried every extra service many, many times. Is there a sin or -sin requirement? Am I just in the wrong place?
So you haven't finished building her room? You need to build it several times, 4-5 times I think, AND have all the materials from Benn's store. Once that's done, you can bring Dalia her breakfast 1/day, and advance her story. You don't need to get caught by Papa Slick in the sun route. Once you finish with Dalia, you can do the DARK FLOCK ending, which entails Dalia. I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Toodles,
The Lord

Roundbasket

Apr 19, 2019
So you haven't finished building her room? You need to build it several times, 4-5 times I think, AND have all the materials from Benn's store. Once that's done, you can bring Dalia her breakfast 1/day, and advance her story. You don't need to get caught by Papa Slick in the sun route. Once you finish with Dalia, you can do the DARK FLOCK ending, which entails Dalia. I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Toodles,
The Lord
Ahh, Thank you. I had actually finished building the room, but didn't have the materials because I hadn't finished a scene with Helen and the chastity cage. That released me to buy the building materials. Now I am just wandering around looking for the habit.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Ahh, Thank you. I had actually finished building the room, but didn't have the materials because I hadn't finished a scene with Helen and the chastity cage. That released me to buy the building materials. Now I am just wandering around looking for the habit.
Oh, that's a scene with Dalia (quite a long one actually). Just continue bringing her breakfast every day!

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How to encounter final scene with dalia?
And can you do similar marriage ending in the dom path where we follow father martin?
You have to bring her breakfast enough times (around 12 I think) and have betrayed your friends as I explained in an earlier post. The Hyper Dom route does not feature a marriage, though there is an epilogue. I'll be making some images for the different endings now that I have some Photoshop skills, I think they'll be a good treat!

Toodles,
The Lord

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
You have to bring her breakfast enough times (around 12 I think) and have betrayed your friends as I explained in an earlier post. The Hyper Dom route does not feature a marriage, though there is an epilogue. I'll be making some images for the different endings now that I have some Photoshop skills, I think they'll be a good treat!

Toodles,
The Lord
Oh so i have encountered it already
When will the epilogue of dom and PURIFICATION IN SUB will release because i am very excited
And please make more games on NUN and DEVIL

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
1.5 Walkthrough is out now! Check it out on !

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I played dom Demon queen path and wanted to start the sub path, but the absolute lack of direction in game/consfusing order and lack of displayed objectives makes it impossible. Even the name of the new release doesn't help understand what kind of path it is.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I played dom Demon queen path and wanted to start the sub path, but the absolute lack of direction in game/consfusing order and lack of displayed objectives makes it impossible. Even the name of the new release doesn't help understand what kind of path it is.
Hey Patchez! Yeah, we're working on polishing up objectives and direction. The DARK FLOCK Ending is for the Sub route, so you would need to replay the first part of the game to get on to that path. Hope this helps!

Toodles,
The Lord

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Hey Patchez! Yeah, we're working on polishing up objectives and direction. The DARK FLOCK Ending is for the Sub route, so you would need to replay the first part of the game to get on to that path. Hope this helps!

Toodles,
The Lord
Sub corruption or sub purity?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes