Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
be forewarned ...paid for a patron donation...games locked out with a decryption key in mega nz.....never received the decryption keys...oh well.....
Yeah, the link was bugged. I saw you messages and answered right away. Also, updated the links and the problem's solved.
Sorry for the delay!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Sorry for all the noob bugs and mistakes, my dears. We're working on hiring a professional programmer for next game uwu <3

-Kitty

Reactions: Guyatthestation

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
can anyone tell me where to find the spell book on the dom path. Do I have to upgrade all parts of the convent to get it or can I find it before grinding through all of it. Just have Father Martin left to take down.

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
I dont know how to continue I have all the tools from the general store but it wont let me build the dungeon do i need the pack installed. also i cant get revenge on papa slick cause i havent taken control of mother superior but i dont how to do that when i go to her desk nothing is there.

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
I dont know how to continue I have all the tools from the general store but it wont let me build the dungeon do i need the pack installed. also i cant get revenge on papa slick cause i havent taken control of mother superior but i dont how to do that when i go to her desk nothing is there.
SimJim...you've got to build the dungeon in order to take control of Mother Superior. Do you have all the other necessities to build the dungeon i.e. wood, ropes,etc? You just need to go into the dungeon and build once you have all the necessary stuff.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
can upload the html of 1.6? some options in the intro don't appears, the sequence of the strapon in the helen massage

Last edited:

Nardieher

Nov 12, 2018
In the route of Dark Flock there is a bug in the list with Sonia, because she goes out twice and makes it impossible to complete the list...

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There's a bug in the latest version. You can party indefinitely with the girls in the dungeon for unlimited energy once you've upgraded the dungeon.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
In the route of Dark Flock there is a bug in the list with Sonia, because she goes out twice and makes it impossible to complete the list...
Hey Nardieher.
Does this mean you can't just simply cross her off the list or that you can't finish the full path because of this bug?

Nov 26, 2018
I really like that game. There are games with no stoy line and photos and videos that do not relate to the scene in any way. In this case I think Developers did a good job. Have a nice weekend and from the few RP Games I know, this one is probably on the same level as The Company, which I recommend as well. Good job people and have a nice weekend.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So for the dungeon pack, instead of downloading a folder we have to download 129 seperate images? Ooookay then.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So for the dungeon pack, instead of downloading a folder we have to download 129 seperate images? Ooookay then.
Must have forgotten to compress the folder before uploading it. In any case, you can download it as a zip if you click the button in the upper-right part of the mega screen. I'll make sure to fix that for next update :)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes