LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
I have a problem in getting the Book, Helen stays now in the Laundry (slaved) and i can´t find a way to pick the book in her room.

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Can't get past the first free roam day. Explored for a bit and ran out of energy, but when I go to the room and click sleep I just get a blank page.

Edit: Possibly a problem with the rebel's path? I loaded an earlier save, chose apprentice path, and now there's a link that slowly appears when sleeping that didn't appear when I tried earlier.

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
This interactive novel offers an intriguing and kinky path down the rabbit hole involving the book of Revelation and a naïve, young nun who’s desperate choice between trying to remain pure or giving herself into corruption is in your hands.
Is it even possible to stay pure? Played it long time ago but im pretty sure you will get gangbanged in the first minutes of the game.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What is the dungeon pack? the OP just mentions it without telling you what it is

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
What is the dungeon pack? the OP just mentions it without telling you what it is
The Dominant Route allows you to build a dungeon with a bunch of small mini scenes and a lot of images. To cut down on filesize and since this content is not really story-related, we opted to include it as a separate download. You can ignore it and if you find you can't view certain images, download it and put it in your images folder.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Is it even possible to stay pure? Played it long time ago but im pretty sure you will get gangbanged in the first minutes of the game.
Well, in this game Purity is more of a mindset. Through the submissive path, you learn to "purify" others of their lustful desires with your own body! But no, there's no way to not have sex in this game.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Can't get past the first free roam day. Explored for a bit and ran out of energy, but when I go to the room and click sleep I just get a blank page.

Edit: Possibly a problem with the rebel's path? I loaded an earlier save, chose apprentice path, and now there's a link that slowly appears when sleeping that didn't appear when I tried earlier.
That's worrying! Could you please send us a save with the problem? I would definitely like to take a look at this problem.

Toodles,
The Lord

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
ware das the content in dragon pack get put ?

Link

Jun 2, 2017
Hey. My google chrome has stopped automatically translating into my language. I cleaned the cache, reset settings, reinstalled. If the site translates in another language, but there is no game on the PC. If you know how to solve the problem, please write.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
oh found the glitch ...
actually if u talk to rosary and ask a hint then it show blank screen when sleeping.
maybe a prank for public version ??? what say you creator ;)
Really? No, that's definitely a bug, not a prank! I wrote the code for sleeping a long time ago and it's kind of a mess, I need to sort through it and see what the possible problem could be to fix it for the next version!

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I have fixed the issue, it was relatively minor bug but it had far-reaching consequences. Here is the fixed HTML file, we'll be releasing an official hotfix soon, but this fixes this issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I have a problem in getting the Book, Helen stays now in the Laundry (slaved) and i can´t find a way to pick the book in her room.
Hi! Could you send us your save so we can fix this issue?

Toodles,
The Lord

WadaWel013

Jul 9, 2017
Dungeon Pack: MEGA - - -

Sorry for the ignorance ... but what is this file for?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes