Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys!

Kitty and The Lord will proudly present their new game in a few days, and we've decided to launch a poll for all patrons to decide how to reveal this upcoming project.

You can for just $1 and the fact that you're contributing to make this new title possible would mean the world to us!

Love you all and stay tuned :love:

-Kitty

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hey guys!

Kitty and The Lord will proudly present their new game in a few days, and we've decided to launch a poll for all patrons to decide how to reveal this upcoming project.

You can for just $1 and the fact that you're contributing to make this new title possible would mean the world to us!

Love you all and stay tuned :love:

-Kitty
Very excited for it
is it also html game? that would be awesome

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hello my lovelies! I'm pleased to announce that we've published two exclusive teasers for our upcoming project. You can check them out on Patreon by becoming our patron for as little as $1! You will also gain access to polls, early content, high quality exclusive pictures and videos, and much more!

Love,
Kitty and the Lord

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Hello my lovelies! I'm pleased to announce that we've published two exclusive teasers for our upcoming project. You can check them out on Patreon by becoming our patron for as little as $1! You will also gain access to polls, early content, high quality exclusive pictures and videos, and much more!

Love,
Kitty and the Lord
Can't you release it for free? It makes no sense to release a teaser behind a paywall

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Kitty and the Lord

Passage "90-99 English (P)" appears to have an error due to the fadein placed between the first two random number checks, moving the fade in after the checks like the other passages resolves it.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Kitty and the Lord

Passage "90-99 English (P)" appears to have an error due to the fadein placed between the first two random number checks, moving the fade in after the checks like the other passages resolves it.
Thanks, I'll fix it for the next update <3

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
NEW UPDATE IS OUT: 1.8.5

ONLY INCLUDES HTML, SINCE NO NEW IMAGES, PLEASE INCLUDE IN ADDITION TO 1.8 DOWNLOAD

Download link:

1.8.5 Changelog:

- Fixed typos in 30+ passages

- Fixed minor bugs in 5+ passages

- Fixed formatting errors in 50+ passages

- Fixed Medals and Titles not displaying correctly

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
The Public Announcement for our new game: THE DAEDALUS PROJECT just dropped on Patreon, check it out

Daedalus Project Cover Announcement.png

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
That's a good question munchy, you're not the only one to ask it. It's not really clear from the choices you make, but there's actually 3 paths (currently): Slave, Servant, and "noyoubend". Only the "noyoubend" path has futa content, and features you rebelling against Father Martín. If you are dominant but do not rebel against him, you will not earn a dick. If you don't want to see trans/futa, don't rape the three men in the bread scene in day 3, and don't rebel against Father Martín.

Toodles,
The Lord
So does that mean I have to restart if I do want Futa content and chose to skip the first 5 days, selecting rebel against Martin?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So does that mean I have to restart if I do want Futa content and chose to skip the first 5 days, selecting rebel against Martin?
If you rebelled against Martin you are on track to get the futa content, so no worries on that front.

Toodles,
The Lord

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
If you rebelled against Martin you are on track to get the futa content, so no worries on that front.

Toodles,
The Lord
OK I got the Bible Black scene with the dog and getting a dick. Also turned Papa into a sissy. But The MC still doesn't have a dick. Is it only on select scenes?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes