Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
OK I got the Bible Black scene with the dog and getting a dick. Also turned Papa into a sissy. But The MC still doesn't have a dick. Is it only on select scenes?
Yep. It's not permanent, but most scenes specific to the "ultradominant" route are futa scenes.

Toodles,
The Lord

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been some time since i played this...my game endet after the old hag died, so i think i dont have any savegames left and need to start from beginning.
I remember being a happy lesbian and an asshole of a priest...but now i read about futa too...gimme a hint, what do i have to do/not to do if i dont wanna see any dicks in the game?
Btw, the dungeon pack is for the previous version, is it compatible or should i wait for an update?

D

Deleted member 3211196

The new update is submissive content or that was long ago closed and forgotten?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Its been some time since i played this...my game endet after the old hag died, so i think i dont have any savegames left and need to start from beginning.
I remember being a happy lesbian and an asshole of a priest...but now i read about futa too...gimme a hint, what do i have to do/not to do if i dont wanna see any dicks in the game?
Btw, the dungeon pack is for the previous version, is it compatible or should i wait for an update?
So I don't think it's possible to completely avoid dicks in the game, though maybe your best bet is the Dominant Route, since you mostly fuck the other nuns in the convent (and you don't get a dick until the end or if you rebel against Father Martín). Dungeon Pack is still compatible, you should download it if you want to play the Dominant Route.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
The new update is submissive content or that was long ago closed and forgotten?
I mean, it's only been a few updates, but 1.9 will feature the last ending of the game, which is indeed for the Submissive route. It should drop in the next few days.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
By the way, I see the preview has been posted without our consent (that's fine). However, I would appreciate if you held off until the public version, since it's only a few days and this version might have some bugs.

Toodles,
The Lord

D

Deleted member 3211196

I mean, it's only been a few updates, but 1.9 will feature the last ending of the game, which is indeed for the Submissive route. It should drop in the next few days.

Toodles,
The Lord
Do you have a save before 1.9? Because there are too many work to do up to that point. Especially the very few energy points and the constant back to sleep and start searching back to sleep again start searching back to sleep again which makes the game very unenjoyable to replay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Do you have a save before 1.9? Because there are too many work to do up to that point. Especially the very few energy points and the constant back to sleep and start searching back to sleep again start searching back to sleep again which makes the game very unenjoyable to replay.
No, sadly. But previous saves should be compatible. In the future, you can press "save to disk" to save between updates. You can also check out our patreon for a walkthrough and a cheat-enabled version. In any case, 2.0 will attempt to streamline a lot of the game and make it more obvious where you should go next.

Toodles,
The Lord

D

Deleted member 3211196

Does anybody have a save file at the sub route before 1.9?

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by jhose15xs
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

This coulda been a short compression session had the dev avoided GIFs. Please use VP9 WEBMs or x265 MKVs at least! They take up way less space!!

I tested some scenes and appear to work.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

The Whore of Babylon [v1.9] [Kitty and the Lord]

Original Size: 1.83 GiB (1.8 GiB just GIFS)
Lite Size: 750 MiB

Too big to upload onto Virustotal. If there's a batch program specialized in animated GIF to animated WEBP I coulda got it down to 300 MiB probably. If anyone knows please notify me! The best I could do was use GIMP to shrink all the animated GIFs.

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, GIMP 2.10.22 (BIMP plugin)

Last edited:

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
Hi, I´m in a little trouble in getting the ancient book of speells, anyone knows how to get it? and Helen is already at the Laundry as servant

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
If there's a batch program specialized in animated GIF to animated WEBP I coulda got it down to 300 MiB probably.
gif2webp -
You could also use ffmpeg to convert gifs to mp4 or webm.

Using either to convert multiple files depends on what OS you're using. It's been too long since I've used batch, and I never learned Powershell, so I don't think I can help further.

Reactions: jhose15xs
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes