katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Dungeon Pack: MEGA - - -

Sorry for the ignorance ... but what is this file for?
There is an optional dungeon you can build in the basement if you're on the Dom path. The pack adds a bunch of GIFs for activities in the dungeon but is somewhat bulky so download is optional.

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I am having the same issue.
Okay, this isn't a bug, more of an oversight perhaps. You just need to peek through the keyhole until you see she's not in the room, and then you can explore her room in peace and get the spellbook. We'll make it clearer for the next update, but it should be playable right now.

Toodles,
The Lord

ExonMobile

Jan 24, 2020
Okay, this isn't a bug, more of an oversight perhaps. You just need to peek through the keyhole until you see she's not in the room, and then you can explore her room in peace and get the spellbook. We'll make it clearer for the next update, but it should be playable right now.

Toodles,
The Lord
Gotcha I assumed to was a bug due to me looking throught the key hole probably close to 50 times and only getting the random events. You might want to increase the chance of it happening or maybe I am just incredibly unlucky.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Gotcha I assumed to was a bug due to me looking throught the key hole probably close to 50 times and only getting the random events. You might want to increase the chance of it happening or maybe I am just incredibly unlucky.
There's a one in three chance (I checked the code), so it's really pretty likely haha, maybe you just got really unlucky!

WadaWel013

Jul 9, 2017
There is an optional dungeon you can build in the basement if you're on the Dom path. The pack adds a bunch of GIFs for activities in the dungeon but is somewhat bulky so download is optional.

Right. And where should I extract the files from the downloaded "pack"?
Thank you

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
1.8 Hotfix is out! Only includes the HTML, since there are no new images, only a couple important bugfixes. PLEASE INCLUDE THE MAIN 1.8 DOWNLOAD IN ADDITION TO THE HOTFIX.

Changelog:

-Fixed a gamebreaking bug regarding the Rosary in the dominant route

-Made getting the book from Helen in the dominant route much more straightforward

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi, the 1.8 update of The Whore of Babylon recently received a hotfix but, even though I stated it in the update post, the previous download was erased, which makes the game unplayable. All three of the following download links should be included:

Hotfix:

1.8 main download:

Dungeon Pack:

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.

Reactions: inkyhorn

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Here's my compressed version

TWOB v1.8 - (original size: 2.28GB) -including Dungeon Pack

• Download (285MB) - gifs are converted to mp4 video (includes Dungeon Pack):

Note: if some errors occur with some images, then know it's because I may have missed some when replacing the tags

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes