lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
i am on the dominant route or "hyper active" whatever how do i access the purification content? or is on the sub route only? if so some kind of a guide would be helpful

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
i am on the dominant route or "hyper active" whatever how do i access the purification content? or is on the sub route only? if so some kind of a guide would be helpful
Hey IMaDBoBI

Purification content is only available on the submissive route that leads to the Purifying Angel Ending. If you're playing the "hyper active" route that means you're heading to the Demon Queen Ending (one of the possible endings for the dominant routes). You can access the official walkthrough by becoming a youngster tier patron Please have in mind that the newest walkthrough will be available after the public release, which means it'll be posted in a couple of days :3

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Here's my compressed version

TWOB v1.7 - (original size: 2.26GB) -including Dungeon Pack

• Download (284MB) - gifs are converted to mp4 video (includes Dungeon Pack):

Note: if some errors occur with some images, then know it's because I may have missed some when replacing the tags

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Not getting book in helens room

When will the walthrough of 1.7 will be released?

I am using 1.4 version save so maybe it is not working
Latest walkthrough is available now ;)
There shouldn't be any problem with the save, but you must know that in order to trigger the Purifying Angel Ending you must try to remain the purest you can during the Sub Route and choose the pure option during Mother Superior's funeral :)

Hope this helps

-Kitty

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Latest walkthrough is available now ;)
There shouldn't be any problem with the save, but you must know that in order to trigger the Purifying Angel Ending you must try to remain the purest you can during the Sub Route and choose the pure option during Mother Superior's funeral :)

Hope this helps

-Kitty
YA i got it thanks

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey, could someone be so kind to update the game?

Here goes the link for 1.8:

The new link for the Dungeon Pack:

A new description for the game:

This interactive novel offers an intriguing and kinky path down the rabbit hole involving the book of Revelation and a naïve, young nun who’s desperate choice between trying to remain pure or giving herself into corruption is in your hands. The Whore of Babylon is a dark, sexy open world adventure where you can lean towards the path of purity and submission or domination and vengeance. A carefully spun story reflecting two possible worlds in parallel realities along with its elegant media accessories will peak your interest since Day 1.

And the changelog:

Changelog 1.8: The beginning of The End (Pt. II)

New content

- Visit Helen in her room for the first time after her purification
- Unlocked Spell against Gluttony
- Unlocked Spell against Sloth
- Unlocked Spell against Pride

Others

- Remodeling available
- Fixed the link for the Dungeon Pack download
- Aesthetic bug fixes in the Confessionary

Thanks a lot!

Nardieher

Nov 12, 2018
Hey, could someone be so kind to update the game?

Here goes the link for 1.8: Mega

The new link for the Dungeon Pack: Mega

A new description for the game:

This interactive novel offers an intriguing and kinky path down the rabbit hole involving the book of Revelation and a naïve, young nun who’s desperate choice between trying to remain pure or giving herself into corruption is in your hands. The Whore of Babylon is a dark, sexy open world adventure where you can lean towards the path of purity and submission or domination and vengeance. A carefully spun story reflecting two possible worlds in parallel realities along with its elegant media accessories will peak your interest since Day 1.

And the changelog:

Changelog 1.8: The beginning of The End (Pt. II)

New content

- Visit Helen in her room for the first time after her purification
- Unlocked Spell against Gluttony
- Unlocked Spell against Sloth
- Unlocked Spell against Pride

Others

- Remodeling available
- Fixed the link for the Dungeon Pack download
- Aesthetic bug fixes in the Confessionary

Thanks a lot!
Thanks man. You are the best!

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
If anyone can please help.
1. How do you start accumulating Power?
2. What does Purity/Corruption does game wise?
I am playing dominance route if that matters.
Thanks in advance.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes