Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Whoah, that looks broken. I'm surprised, because I haven't seen that glitch before. Please be so kind as to post your save file (use the "save to disk" function on the save screen), so I can resolve this problem. Might be some combination of circumstances I haven't seen before that's produced a rare glitch.

Toodles,
The Lord
Thank you :)
And just so you know this is not the only place. I'll upload more screenshots as I see them Cheers.

The Save is attached.

P.S: I know i might sound as being ungrateful or rude (and I do apologize for that). I really like the game and it really sucks when you get deadlocked with no progress and not knowing if you have hit a bug or missing a step.

P.P.S: I have modified the HTML file to give 60 energy as opposed to 6 as it was becoming waaaaay to grindy. XD

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
And just so you know this is not the only place. I'll upload more screenshots as I see them Cheers.

The Save is attached.

P.S: I know i might sound as being ungrateful or rude (and I do apologize for that). I really like the game and it really sucks when you get deadlocked with no progress and not knowing if you have hit a bug or missing a step.

P.P.S: I have modified the HTML file to give 60 energy as opposed to 6 as it was becoming waaaaay to grindy. XD
Right, be careful with that! The code is proverbially held together by tape, hope, and gum, so it's easy to break something if you don't understand the logic behind certain sections. I'll check and see if I can solve the problem you're experiencing, and appreciate you sending us any bugs you find. You can post them in this thread or send them to us via PM if you prefer. Glad you enjoy the game!

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018

The Save is attached.

Alright, I found the bug, and somehow the Public version doesn't have a little itty bitty line of code which we changed at the last second and completely messes up the code, damnit. That's really frustrating. I'm going to fix it and release a hotfix today, because it's pretty gamebreaking.

Thanks for your help,
The Lord

Reactions: Devilrv

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
The Whore of Babylon 1.9 Hotfix

Link:

Instructions: Replace the HTML file in the main 1.9 download with the one found in the 1.9 Hotfix download.

Uploaders: Do not erase previous download links, just add this one at the beginning please.

Changelog:

- Fixes important bug when reading the Book of Spells in the submissive route

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I dont know to get revenge on Father Martin, Adele or Papa Slick. I've essentially unlocked everything and cant find a trigger to get revenge on these remaining peeps

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Right, I think I know then. Try getting caught doing one of the alternative services in the brothel (pegging and such), that should prompt the start of the revenge events. You should be good from there I think. Let me know if that works out.

Toodles,
The Lord

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Right, I think I know then. Try getting caught doing one of the alternative services in the brothel (pegging and such), that should prompt the start of the revenge events. You should be good from there I think. Let me know if that works out.

Toodles,
The Lord
I was already caught pegging someone, I have revenge on Papa in my journal.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I was already caught pegging someone, I have revenge on Papa in my journal.
Right, send me your save and I'll check it out, maybe it's a bug (though it might just be not clear what you have to do next).

Toodles,
The Lord

D

Deleted member 3211196

I reached to the end with the sub purifier angel route. Now because on the penitence there are zero girls left I cannot use it at all. How can I fix this? Also how can I access the Daddies girl path?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I reached to the end with the sub purifier angel route. Now because on the penitence there are zero girls left I cannot use it at all. How can I fix this? Also how can I access the Daddies girl path?
What do you mean there are zero girls left on the penitence? Can you provide a screenshot? With regards to Daddy's Girl path, you must sell out your friends during Mother Superior's funeral. That initiates that route.

Toodles,
The Lord

D

Deleted member 3211196

What do you mean there are zero girls left on the penitence? Can you provide a screenshot? With regards to Daddy's Girl path, you must sell out your friends during Mother Superior's funeral. That initiates that route.

Toodles,
The Lord
Thank you!
Attached the thumbnail,top right, there are no girls left and I can't use the penance. But I want to use it on me, not on other girls.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Thank you!
Attached the thumbnail,top right, there are no girls left and I can't use the penance. But I want to use it on me, not on other girls.
Right, just looked at the code, and we forgot to make it so every week the number of girls would increase by 20 like in the dominant route. Sorry about that, will be fixed for 2.0.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Checked it out and it's what I said in my previous post. Go to the Brothel, and do any of the special services (like Bukkake) until Papa Slick catches you. Then choose "Make that piece of shit pay for what he's done to you" to initiate your dastardly vengeance plan against him.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Zarathos4
D

Deleted member 3211196

Looks like I am stuck at the daddies girl path. I visited the places but nothing, and don't know where to go. As well at the confessional Sister Naomis visit appears constantly, even I did that scene already several times.

D

Deleted member 3211196

I just realized this is the dark flock ending the daddies girl path which only leads to Dalia and Martins wedding. I thought there is another ending with Layla and Martin or Helen and Martin where Layla becomes everyones slave at the chapel and in town, even ben, alice and papa slick enduring humiliation and servitude. But Martin and Dalias wedding makes sense since Layla is just a slave. I guess there are 3 endings then ,the dominant daemon queen, dark flock and the purifying angel route. So far the purifying was the best, but seeing Layla became a sub slut on the dark flock was even better, but then the focus turned to Dalia. But correct me if I am wrong. Great game btw! I loved how she wanted to keep her vows and enduring dap and tap instead. :) The rimjobs were so great! More feet licking are welcomed too. I can even imagine a path where she can remain virgin or she is chastized on the front not to enter anything and using only her butt instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Looks like I am stuck at the daddies girl path. I visited the places but nothing, and don't know where to go. As well at the confessional Sister Naomis visit appears constantly, even I did that scene already several times.
Keep giving Dalia breakfast! That eventually, if you've done all the other events, should trigger the ending sequence.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I just realized this is the dark flock ending the daddies girl path which only leads to Dalia and Martins wedding. I thought there is another ending with Layla and Martin or Helen and Martin where Layla becomes everyones slave at the chapel and in town, even ben, alice and papa slick enduring humiliation and servitude. But Martin and Dalias wedding makes sense since Layla is just a slave. I guess there are 3 endings then ,the dominant daemon queen, dark flock and the purifying angel route. So far the purifying was the best, but seeing Layla became a sub slut on the dark flock was even better, but then the focus turned to Dalia. But correct me if I am wrong. Great game btw! I loved how she wanted to keep her vows and enduring dap and tap instead. :) The rimjobs were so great! More feet licking are welcomed too. I can even imagine a path where she can remain virgin or she is chastized on the front not to enter anything and using only her butt instead.
Thank you so much <3 There's actually four endings, you're missing the Apprentice Path for the Dominant Route, where you don't try to get revenge against Father Martín.

Toodles,
The Lord

P.S. The purifying angel path is also Kitty's favorite, I'll let her know you liked it

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes