D

Deleted member 3211196

Thank you so much <3 There's actually four endings, you're missing the Apprentice Path for the Dominant Route, where you don't try to get revenge against Father Martín.

Toodles,
The Lord

P.S. The purifying angel path is also Kitty's favorite, I'll let her know you liked it
The purification of Layla was brilliant!

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord
D

Deleted member 3211196

Also I can imagine a complete enslavement path where Layla has to visit everyone to serve at each week and if she misses one she gets punished. When visiting everyone starts to ask more and more degrading stuffs. Like foot massage to Helen, then feet licking, assfucking, gangrape dap by Father Martins apprentices, then with watersport too, rimjob to papa slick and saying thank to him for the opportunity to work there, more variants at the confessionary work, even with watersport. Striptease show in front of strangers to increase Bens shops customers then gangbang with Dap, and so on. :)

• Star-struck

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Also I can imagine a complete enslavement path where Layla has to visit everyone to serve at each week and if she misses one she gets punished. When visiting everyone starts to ask more and more degrading stuffs. Like foot massage to Helen, then feet licking, assfucking, gangrape dap by Father Martins apprentices, then with watersport too, rimjob to papa slick and saying thank to him for the opportunity to work there, more variants at the confessionary work, even with watersport. Striptease show in front of strangers to increase Bens shops customers then gangbang with Dap, and so on. :)
Well, I'll tell Kitty and maybe she'll include some of that in the 2.0 remake!

Toodles,
The Lord

D

Deleted member 3211196

Well, I'll tell Kitty and maybe she'll include some of that in the 2.0 remake!

Toodles,
The Lord
That would be wonderful! :D
Layla working on her regular confessionary blowjob then some unexpected pee into her mouth and she does not want to make a mess on the floor making the confexs boss angry. :) a huge load is coming too then the man turns around for a goodby rimjob too to finish her task. The man tells Naomi how good it was and telling his friends too tovisit making the other girls getting angry and passing all the jobs like these to Layla. From teen boys to old men all are getting in line for her services some even enter to give her a good assfuck to bring her some extra motivation.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • I just jizzed my pants
D

Deleted member 3211196

Unexpected farts are just part of the job. Coming with a big sound and everyone start laughing including Naomi. Who says: Layla please keep your job details to yourself and in your mouth and don’t you dare to stop licking or let it out because we don’t want to hear or smell your nasty things. :))
After the exhausting job the men went home and Layla goes to Naomi to asks for her payment with an extra.
-Ok. You will have it but first go and clean yourself, especially your dirty mouth and come back. Layla obeys and comes back clean then Naomi orders her to knee and remove her shoes and her dirty socks and clean her smelly feet with her tongue. Layla hesitant and disagrees but Naomi tells her she will get her extra, then reluctantly but she cleans her feet.
-So you had your payment and now off you go.
Layla leaves ashamed and with a dirty taste in her mouth yet again.
-One more thing Layla. Some boys requested from me a dap scene with you. From them I personally selected the ones with the biggest penises. Because the confessionary is too small you will perform here in front of everyone and me. You wanted to be our queen right? I am going to bless your face with my spit and don’t you dare to remove it, then you can sit on your new throne. :) I did not allow them to penetrate your pussy because I was thinking about your vows.
Meanwhile the dap you will taste my toes again so everyone can see that I am your superior and while you are licking off all the sweat, dirt and smell you will thank me for all the hard work I’ve done for you! :) But I allowed them to do watersport with you with your usual rimjob skills, you will clean everyones virgin and tight assholes, thanking and tasting how never used and tight they are, all of them remind you of how you were before. This is now your only remaining “pure” thing just for you to worship and taste :))) while they are stretching and exposing to everyone your most intimate part beyond its limits, maybe we won’t stop at dap but tap? Don’t worry if it hurts because every penance works like this.Being queen comes with many hardships,you know. :) Come naked and perfectly shaved.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • I just jizzed my pants

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I thought on Tfsgames it said that 1.9 was the final version. But while playing on Sub path, there is notes for upcoming content in 2.0. So is that still planned or is 1.9 the final version?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I thought on Tfsgames it said that 1.9 was the final version. But while playing on Sub path, there is notes for upcoming content in 2.0. So is that still planned or is 1.9 the final version?
Two pages back:

Yes, the story is over, all endings are implemented. We'll eventually release a 2.0 Remaster (which will focus on presentation and mechanics, not story), but for now we're going to focus on our new game coming out this month, .

Much love,
The Lord

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Checked it out and it's what I said in my previous post. Go to the Brothel, and do any of the special services (like Bukkake) until Papa Slick catches you. Then choose "Make that piece of shit pay for what he's done to you" to initiate your dastardly vengeance plan against him.

Toodles,
The Lord

Hi Mate,

Sorry for Doing this again, but this doesn't trigger for me. Getting caught sets my energy to -ve 2 and does not give me any option other than going back to bed and sleeping.

I did edit a few things l;ike giving me 35 energy a day and increasing gold to 500 to get a bit of a leg up.

I have the screenshots and save files attached.

PLEASE HELP :(

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi Mate,

Sorry for Doing this again, but this doesn't trigger for me. Getting caught sets my energy to -ve 2 and does not give me any option other than going back to bed and sleeping.

I did edit a few things l;ike giving me 35 energy a day and increasing gold to 500 to get a bit of a leg up.

I have the screenshots and save files attached.

PLEASE HELP :(
Hey! Don't worry about it, we know the game is sometimes a bit hard to follow (we plan on fixing that in the future). The advice you are referring to is for the dominant route. You're on the right path, you just need to go to the store to get enough stuff for the rituals (and have enough energy) and you'll be able to experience all that hand-crafted content by performing the spells in the book! Remember to check us out on if you want to help us continue to update and put out quality games.

Much love,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
What amount of power do we need to seduce ben in the dominant path
It's not actually based on power, you must take control of the convent before being confident enough (having enough "power") to seduce him. We'll fix that wording for 2.0, since it does make it seem that with enough Power, you could seduce him.

Toodles,
The Lord

D

Deleted member 3211196

When can we expect the 2.0 to be released on?

Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
How do we continue the story after getting control of the covent ? I can't remember, I've done the party after the funeral but there are no new option to continue the story or to get the book

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
When can we expect the 2.0 to be released on?
No release date planned yet, we'll let you know when we get some more concrete info.

How do we continue the story after getting control of the covent ? I can't remember, I've done the party after the funeral but there are no new option to continue the story or to get the book
Hi Dackd, are you on the Dominant Route?

Toodles,
The Lord

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Thank you so much <3 There's actually four endings, you're missing the Apprentice Path for the Dominant Route, where you don't try to get revenge against Father Martín.

Toodles,
The Lord

P.S. The purifying angel path is also Kitty's favorite, I'll let her know you liked it
I felt like the purifying angel path was like playing the game on hard mode. Everyone is using you as essentially a free use warm hole, so staying pure of sin each week was difficult.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I felt like the purifying angel path was like playing the game on hard mode. Everyone is using you as essentially a free use warm hole, so staying pure of sin each week was difficult.
I'm actually so glad you think that, I tried very hard to design it that way! It's supposed to feel like an uphill battle, you feel like the protagonist, being pushed around and working so hard for salvation and finally triumphing over everything. I think it's a very satisfying ending.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes