Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
So, there's a few possibilities that I can think of:
1) Talk to the Rosary in your room
2) Look for the Book in Helen's room when she's not there
When I go into Helen's room it just say "If only you needed something from her room." And the rosary just say regular hint like keep your power high and stuff like that. Maybe there is a problem on my side with the actual game

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
When I go into Helen's room it just say "If only you needed something from her room." And the rosary just say regular hint like keep your power high and stuff like that. Maybe there is a problem on my side with the actual game
Alright, send me your save and I'll check it out, might be a bug.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Here you go
Go to the Confessional and do the Ritual of the Aspect of Lilith. Then, you can go to your room and Break Papa Slick. From there, go and talk to the Rosary to talk about defeating Father Martín. Then, go to Helen's room and look through the Keyhole until she leaves, then you can get the Unholy Book of Spells, which you can then use from the closet to enact your revenge.

Hope this helps,
The Lord

Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
Go to the Confessional and do the Ritual of the Aspect of Lilith. Then, you can go to your room and Break Papa Slick. From there, go and talk to the Rosary to talk about defeating Father Martín. Then, go to Helen's room and look through the Keyhole until she leaves, then you can get the Unholy Book of Spells, which you can then use from the closet to enact your revenge.

Hope this helps,
The Lord
Thank you, it's now working

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
The current Mega Link appears to be broken, the following link should work:

isher1998

Apr 6, 2020
does anyone know how to do the major sacrifice i seem to be missing something but idk what i bought everything
also the candle pic is still unknown even tho i bought one

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
does anyone know how to do the major sacrifice i seem to be missing something but idk what i bought everything
also the candle pic is still unknown even tho i bought one
Weird! Could you send me your save so I can take a look at it? Hopefully not a glitch and just an oversight on our part.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
here u go the last save is the one at the spell point
great game btw alot of things to do which is fun
Hi, it appears I am unable to load the save you provided. It does appear to be unusually small, (4 KB vs. 15 KB), so that might have something to do with it. Please make sure you have your save game loaded, then go to SAVES -> Save to Disk.

Toodles,
The Lord

isher1998

Apr 6, 2020
Hi, it appears I am unable to load the save you provided. It does appear to be unusually small, (4 KB vs. 15 KB), so that might have something to do with it. Please make sure you have your save game loaded, then go to SAVES -> Save to Disk.

Toodles,
The Lord
But i did exactly that...ok i will try again

isher1998

Apr 6, 2020

Toodles,
The Lord
ok i tried again

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
ok i tried again
I think you might be getting confused (again, I think). When you use the "save to disk" function, only the current (that is to say, what you are playing at that very moment) gamestate is saved, not all saves that you have on your browser. As such, first LOAD your latest save from your browser, and only then SAVE TO DISK and send it to me. Otherwise, when I load I just get the starting screen.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes