isher1998

Apr 6, 2020
o
I think you might be getting confused (again, I think). When you use the "save to disk" function, only the current (that is to say, what you are playing at that very moment) gamestate is saved, not all saves that you have on your browser. As such, first LOAD your latest save from your browser, and only then SAVE TO DISK and send it to me. Otherwise, when I load I just get the starting screen.

Toodles,
The Lord
oh ok

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys! :love:

We've launched the official banner for our second game THE DÆDALUS PROJECT in our brand new twitter account!

We would really appreciate if you follow us and help us with a rt to reach all our fans out there We really hope you like the banner. Let us know what you think! On the other hand, the public release for TDP will be next weekend, so stay tuned to be the first to play it!

Love,
-Kitty

Aug 23, 2018
i remember enjoying the sub path a lot but it was really short when i played it last time, how much of it is in right now? Is it worth playing if im not interested in the dom path?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
i remember enjoying the sub path a lot but it was really short when i played it last time, how much of it is in right now? Is it worth playing if im not interested in the dom path?
Sub paths are both finished! :love:
I've tried to get the mods change the banner to the latest one. Sorry 'bout the confusion.
Enjoy ;)

Banner update.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: frankensteiner316

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
On the 5th day when the story branches out, is there a difference between the 2 sub options as I can't see any immediate difference between them?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
On the 5th day when the story branches out, is there a difference between the 2 sub options as I can't see any immediate difference between them?
No, the two sub options have almost exactly identical outcomes, only the dom options differ significantly.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Wait there are two sub paths? This is hella confusing lol. But does it culminate with the funeral scene?
The dom paths diverge at Day 5 (choosing to take revenge on Father Martin or not), whereas the Sub Paths diverge after Mother Superior's funeral (choosing to sell out your friends or not).

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey, lovelies!
If you don't follow us on Twitter already I encourage you to give it a go: twitter.com/kittyandlord

It'll really help us grow and keep in touch with you Plus, you'll be helping the #indiedev adult community and that's NEAT!

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hey guys! :love:

We've launched the official banner for our second game THE DÆDALUS PROJECT in our brand new twitter account!

We would really appreciate if you follow us and help us with a rt to reach all our fans out there We really hope you like the banner. Let us know what you think! On the other hand, the public release for TDP will be next weekend, so stay tuned to be the first to play it!

Love,
-Kitty
Just FYI. Might be just me and being lazy :), but that name ' DÆDALUS ' is a problem for searches. Unless you know the keys to get the "Æ", daedalus doesn't work. I cut and pasted title to find it in f95.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Just FYI. Might be just me and being lazy :), but that name ' DÆDALUS ' is a problem for searches. Unless you know the keys to get the "Æ", daedalus doesn't work. I cut and pasted title to find it in f95.
Oh damn! You might be right, we'll take it into account in the future ;)

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Father Martin is the last thing I gotta do and the rosary keeps saying im not ready. I haven't played in a while, am I missing something?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Father Martin is the last thing I gotta do and the rosary keeps saying im not ready. I haven't played in a while, am I missing something?
Not sure Draco, could you give us some more details? What route are you on, Dom or Sub?

Toodles,
The Lord

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
I think dom? cuz i took over the brothel and got the dungeon etc.

My last save is from last year november tho, so its maybe heavily outdated?

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I think dom? cuz i took over the brothel and got the dungeon etc.

My last save is from last year november tho, so its maybe heavily outdated?
Right, there might be some compatibility problems for sure. It's hard to tell from here. If you like, send us your save and I'll take a look.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
New fix just dropped!

Changelog 1.9.5: Fatal errors

- Fixed Naomi's Final in the Dark Flock Ending
(The event was infinitely repeated)

- Fixed Grace and Aitana's Final in the Dark Flock Ending (The event didn't show up)

- Fixed the Dungeon's items not showing correctly

Download link:

Reactions: Campfire84
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes