Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks! Yes of course it is hard to please everyone, but in our next game we're definitely looking to make all sex scenes either optional or fully customizable, but I'll take your feedback into account when looking at the 2.0 update for sure. The Nuns of Loudun is definitely an inspiration, as well as Bible Black, Marquis de Sade, etc. I'm glad you enjoyed at least part of the game, and I hope we'll be able to impress you in the future!

Toodles,
The Lord

Trying to please everyone with any form of art is a solemn undertaking, but in almost all cases you'll just set yourselves up for failure that way.
Listening to other people's opinions and suggestions is always a good way to gain a different outlook on things, (especially if the inspiration and patience runs low, wink, wink...) but at the end of the day people should like your creations as you brought them into reality and not because you simply catered to everyone's whims and demands like cheap hookers.
Talking about hookers, you should probably add a prostitution tag.
To be honest, I wasn't very found of the whole concept of turning the convent into a whorehouse (Foolish townsfolk, too stingy to pay for my godly baked bread, but always willing to open your fat purses for my harlots, eh?! See you all in hell you fucking sinners! lol) but at least it seems to be avoidable for the most cases, so...

But enough of my nagging, because there are a lot of things in your game that were really enjoyable and it even made me laugh at some scenes.
Whoever of you came up with the idea of Mother Superiors' demise scene should be getting an award for it.
Death by corporal punishment, but done the absolute wrong way; splendid.

Have a nice day.

kingtanke

Feb 19, 2019
Where in the convent is the book i need for do the rituals to defeat The Father? its the last one and the Rosary tell me i need it to him. Thanks

PD: I´m in the Dom root btw

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
i need to find toys to give to the women in the chapel, where do i find them? i explored every place and i get the you already found everything message on all places.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
i need to find toys to give to the women in the chapel, where do i find them? i explored every place and i get the you already found everything message on all places.
you also need to explore both girls rooms by knocking and exploring when they arent there

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Havent played in some updates, so maybe im missremembering- Currently on the sub corruption route, though i dont know how many routes there are at this point. I have the option to hold Mother Superior's funeral, before it recommended me to "resolve my relationship with Dalia, Maria and Sonia" (ive done Dalias stuff and now I could trigger it), besides there being a bunch more people on the "purification" list. Save Father Martin and Helen, who are obvious, i havent seen a single person on there in ages. I gave the girls in the chapel the toys and then.. never saw them again. Similar to the girl in the kitchen - went through the thing of getting food and then had no more events with them. Ive run around everywhere but I cant figure how to "resolve my relationship" with them if I cant even find them!

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Havent played in some updates, so maybe im missremembering- Currently on the sub corruption route, though i dont know how many routes there are at this point. I have the option to hold Mother Superior's funeral, before it recommended me to "resolve my relationship with Dalia, Maria and Sonia" (ive done Dalias stuff and now I could trigger it), besides there being a bunch more people on the "purification" list. Save Father Martin and Helen, who are obvious, i havent seen a single person on there in ages. I gave the girls in the chapel the toys and then.. never saw them again. Similar to the girl in the kitchen - went through the thing of getting food and then had no more events with them. Ive run around everywhere but I cant figure how to "resolve my relationship" with them if I cant even find them!
Weird, you might be missing something minor, such as a Helen event, that's not letting you continue. Send me your save (press "save to disk" and send me that file) and I'll take a look to make sure it's not a bug. Also make sure to check out our Patreon for a walkthrough!

Toodles,
The Lord

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
So I think I'm stuck... What should I do after buying all the stuff for the dungeon and the upgrade for the convent (except the one costing 3500 bucks) ?
I read there is a sort of fight with Martin but I have no spell, I read there is a spellbook but it's nowhere to be found... Should I grind this f***ing 3500 eddies just to see the game move forward ?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So I think I'm stuck... What should I do after buying all the stuff for the dungeon and the upgrade for the convent (except the one costing 3500 bucks) ?
I read there is a sort of fight with Martin but I have no spell, I read there is a spellbook but it's nowhere to be found... Should I grind this f***ing 3500 eddies just to see the game move forward ?
Hi Goronthil, I assume you're on the dominant route. If so, you need to talk to the Rosary in your room and then go to Helen's room, spy on her until she's left and then explore her room to obtain the Book of Spells. The Convent Upgrade is not necessary to advance.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Goronthil, I assume you're on the dominant route. If so, you need to talk to the Rosary in your room and then go to Helen's room, spy on her until she's left and then explore her room to obtain the Book of Spells. The Convent Upgrade is not necessary to advance.

Toodles,
The Lord
Thank you :) But, the rosary isn't really helpful...
When I "talk" to it, it just gives me advices (the last one : It's possible your Power may fluctuate, don't give up! Keep at it and your power will increase! ). And when I go to Helen's room there nothing to do.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Thank you :) But, the rosary isn't really helpful...
When I "talk" to it, it just gives me advices (the last one : It's possible your Power may fluctuate, don't give up! Keep at it and your power will increase! ). And when I go to Helen's room there nothing to do.
Did you obtain the book of spells? If so, it should be in your closet. If not, have you started your vengeance against Papa Slick? You need to get caught performing a special service to do so.

Toodles,
The Lord

• Red Heart
Reactions: Goronthil

Mongoose69

Nov 19, 2017
Choices in the first day influence your dominance, you need to pick pious/submissive options to be submissive later on. For the next version we're planning on adding some kind of visual representation, either descriptions that can be accessed any time or a bar that fills up.
No matter what I do I can't seem to be submissive enough.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
No matter what I do I can't seem to be submissive enough.
Are you sure? You only need to have -1 Dominance or less to choose the Sub Path (I believe they're the first and second option, though it might the third and fourth).

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes