gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Damn, I can't catch a break. I'll see what's up with that and try to get it fixed as soon as possible. I can't believe changing something in the dominant route broke the submissive route, but that's programming for you!

Toodles,
The Lord
In more good news, I started a new game to see the new content, and clicking "⇒ Silvia's room" here:

1630335504422.png

... leads to this:

1630335576398.png

ETA:

Similar for "⇒ Mother Superior's desk":
1630336062683.png

I'm not far enough into the game to have access to "Helen's room" yet, but presumably that would have the same issue: The apostrophe in the link text gets mixed up with the ones defining the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaaneshi

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
In more good news, I started a new game to see the new content, and clicking "⇒ Silvia's room" here:

View attachment 1379296

... leads to this:

View attachment 1379297

ETA:

Similar for "⇒ Mother Superior's desk":
View attachment 1379301

I'm not far enough into the game to have access to "Helen's room" yet, but presumably that would have the same issue: The apostrophe in the link text gets mixed up with the ones defining the link.
Did you use the hotfix??? I just posted it above!

Reactions: gregers

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
There's another problem with the submissive route. Building "Dalia'" room leads to a lot of error, you can finish it without going to the store first and once you do you can no longer work on it (even though the tasks for alice are just now available) and u can't work on the dungeon either even though u can buy stuff for it. Visiting the room itself automatically leads to a bad ending and the hold funeral button is no longer available after that.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
There's another problem with the submissive route. Building "Dalia'" room leads to a lot of error, you can finish it without going to the store first and once you do you can no longer work on it (even though the tasks for alice are just now available) and u can't work on the dungeon either even though u can buy stuff for it. Visiting the room itself automatically leads to a bad ending and the hold funeral button is no longer available after that.
Yes, I'm aware of this issue, I will try to resolve this today. I think I tried to fix it in the last update and made it worse. Will put up a hotfix today!

Toodles,
The Lord

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
cant access any of David/Dalia's content anytime i visit him/her to supposedly give him/her food to build up friendship "free-use slut " ending pops up cant get around it max purity btw
Edit: and latest hotfix applied

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
cant access any of David/Dalia's content anytime i visit him/her to supposedly give him/her food to build up friendship "free-use slut " ending pops up cant get around it max purity btw
Edit: and latest hotfix applied
The new content is in the dominant route, not the submissive route! The submissive route is broken (currently, I'm on it).

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hotfix 2 just dropped!

Download link:

Instructions: Replace old HTML file with this one.

Reminder: all new content is in the Dominant route.

Changelog:
-Fixed location links not working
-Fixed building Dalia's room in the submissive route

Reactions: Vinoma

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Can someone break down the paths?

Think

Sub
  • Sub path #1
  • Sub path #2
Dom
  • Dom path #1
  • Dom path #2

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Can someone break down the paths?

Think

Sub
  • Sub path #1
  • Sub path #2
Dom
  • Dom path #1
  • Dom path #2
Sub path 1: Follower of the Dark Flock
Sub path 2: Purifying Angel

Dom path 1: Apprentice
Dom path 2: Demon Queen

Toodles,
The Lord

gidd

Oct 12, 2018
Does All files link contain the dungeon pack or do I have to download it separately?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Does All files link contain the dungeon pack or do I have to download it separately?
You have to download it separately. It's purely optional and is quite a hefty download, so that's why it's a separate download.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: gidd
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes