anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Dominant Path... Got food from kitchen a few times and fed Naomi, first times she didn't trust me, then it changed to spoiler above, but that and picture of breakfast tray is all that's on the page, no option to leave page except for using the back button, which cancels feeding her in the first place.

This is all on Hotfix 2 btw.

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Dominant Path... Got food from kitchen a few times and fed Naomi, first times she didn't trust me, then it changed to spoiler above, but that and picture of breakfast tray is all that's on the page, no option to leave page except for using the back button, which cancels feeding her in the first place.

This is all on Hotfix 2 btw.
Could you send me your save? We haven't encountered that problem before.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Save is set for just before giving food to Naomi.
Alright not a glitch, just an oversight. We forgot to add text in case you tried to give her food and didn't have enough Power. Just get 10 power and come back, the event should trigger normally. Also make sure to accumulate more Power in general in the Dominant route, you're going to need it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Toodles,
The Lord

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Trying to, that game is only on second week I believe, and I got smacked by some random events that took away 2 power, but alright, thanks, guess I'll just avoid bringing her food til I have enough power.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey, lovelies!
Happy new year for all of you, I hope you had some nice holidays <3

We'd like you to start this new year on the right foot, so we're bringing you the Mother of David Expansion Pt.2 to sweeten your afternoon! If you've checked our patreon, you will already be aware of what is going on in this update: Once you take David to live with you in the Convent after the events with Mrs. Meyer, the Knife and his friends in the Dominant routes, you may help him choose his path and transform him into a lusty stud or a slutty sissy. It's fully up to you!

We hope you enjoy this update which will not be the last one for TWOB. I hope this new year brings the best to you, and as for us, well... We're preparing lots of nice surprises for this 2022 like the Hypnotic Erotic Audio Therapy with Lucy in THE DAEDALUS PROJECT (check out our ), releasing TWOB 2.0, and sampling a new Interactive Erotica (clue: everything points to the fact that it'll be a dating sim) which we would like to bring you towards spring.

We'll, I won't make this post any longer. I'm leaving you here with the update and the changelog.

Love,
-Kitty

Changelog MoDE Pt. II (Dominant Route):

-Added bringing David into your Convent after rescuing him
-Added David Room Event 0
-Added David Room Event 1
-Added David Room Event 2
-Added David Room Event 3
-Added David Epilogue
-Added variations to each event depending on path (sissy/stud)
-Modified incarnation spell when on Stud path
-Added 100+ new images
-Fixed a couple of minor bugs

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey, lovelies!
Happy new year for all of you, I hope you had some nice holidays <3

We'd like you to start this new year on the right foot, so we're bringing you the Mother of David Expansion Pt.2 to sweeten your afternoon! If you've checked our patreon, you will already be aware of what is going on in this update: Once you take David to live with you in the Convent after the events with Mrs. Meyer, the Knife and his friends in the Dominant routes, you may help him choose his path and transform him into a lusty stud or a slutty sissy. It's fully up to you!

We hope you enjoy this update which will not be the last one for TWOB. I hope this new year brings the best to you, and as for us, well... We're preparing lots of nice surprises for this 2022 like the Hypnotic Erotic Audio Therapy with Lucy in THE DAEDALUS PROJECT (check out our ), releasing TWOB 2.0, and sampling a new Interactive Erotica (clue: everything points to the fact that it'll be a dating sim) which we would like to bring you towards spring.

We'll, I won't make this post any longer. I'm leaving you here with the update and the changelog.

Love,
-Kitty

Changelog MoDE Pt. II (Dominant Route):

-Added bringing David into your Convent after rescuing him
-Added David Room Event 0
-Added David Room Event 1
-Added David Room Event 2
-Added David Room Event 3
-Added David Epilogue
-Added variations to each event depending on path (sissy/stud)
-Modified incarnation spell when on Stud path
-Added 100+ new images
-Fixed a couple of minor bugs
Hi Kitty and The Lord,

First of congratulations and a very happy and prosperous new year to you.

I just had a question, is there a planned Sub route for the David expansion in the works? The reason I ask is, this by far MY PERSONAL FAV sub game/vn out there.

Not a bit fan of My Female MC being Domme (just a personal choice).

I have also checked out your other project and they is also a BOMB!!

All in all, keep up the good work.
Cheers

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi Kitty and The Lord,

First of congratulations and a very happy and prosperous new year to you.

I just had a question, is there a planned Sub route for the David expansion in the works? The reason I ask is, this by far MY PERSONAL FAV sub game/vn out there.

Not a bit fan of My Female MC being Domme (just a personal choice).

I have also checked out your other project and they is also a BOMB!!

All in all, keep up the good work.
Cheers
Hi Devilrv, thank you very much for your kind comments. Currently, there is no additional content planned with David/Dalia in the Sub route (as you might know, the ending is quite closed in that regard) but that's not to say that there won't be any. Just curious, what aspect of the David/Dalia storyline appealed to you the most? Feminization, helping her be a slut, her domming you...? We might include something in 2.0 just for you

Toodles,
The Lord

Decturia

Jul 17, 2020
Hi, I've played part 1 and now I don't what to do with part 2...there is no option... Not in garden not in town... Is it a bug? There is David room but no David!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi, I've played part 1 and now I don't what to do with part 2...there is no option... Not in garden not in town... Is it a bug? There is David room but no David!
Hey, can you send us your save so we can check out what's wrong? Thanks!

Oct 15, 2016
I've played it on mopoga. There are lots of broken images, most probably because of case sensitivity issues. Windows is an awful platform to develop on.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I've played it on mopoga. There are lots of broken images, most probably because of case sensitivity issues. Windows is an awful platform to develop on.
Did you try playing it on here? Did you have the same issues?

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes