Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Yep, that was a bug caused by a small oversight on my part. Here's your save fixed. Let me know if you encounter any other issues!

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: deluges

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
none of the links for All the files seems to be working. Anyone has a link that works ? The game really piques my interest.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
none of the links for All the files seems to be working. Anyone has a link that works ? The game really piques my interest.
Try this link to our Patreon post (it's free):

Reactions: djv007

mironis112

Mar 26, 2020
Soo i can't progress further after i congratulate david on becoming dalia it shows me go back option and when i go to dalia's room it show david's room with the same event for him to become dalia

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Soo i can't progress further after i congratulate david on becoming dalia it shows me go back option and when i go to dalia's room it show david's room with the same event for him to become dalia
Hi, might be a glitch, could you send me your save?

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
So stuck on the papa slick thing got revenge on everyone and have him tied up in room but what do i do after that because try to overpower him and says im not ready or something then his name disapears.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So stuck on the papa slick thing got revenge on everyone and have him tied up in room but what do i do after that because try to overpower him and says im not ready or something then his name disapears.
Talk to the rosary I believe.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Nope did that not working keeps saying random crap and feed naomi which i have already completed fully and cant anymore
Right, please send us your save to check whether that might be a bug!

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Not entirely sure what's going on on your end, but when I talked to the Rosary I got this result.

1645559360169.png

I'll attach the save to see if that resolves your issue.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes