Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
how do you find the book after enslaving Helen and breaking her mind
It's in her room. Look through the keyhole until the room is empty and just walk in and grab it. You might have to talk to the Rosary first in your room if you haven't already.

Toodles,
The Lord

Feb 1, 2021
If I had any wishes, it would be the ability to feminize the pimp in the dominant path and feminize the weed dude in the submissive path.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
If I had any wishes, it would be the ability to feminize the pimp in the dominant path and feminize the weed dude in the submissive path.
You can do both actually! I assume you're getting them mixed up, since feminizing those characters in the paths you mentioned is like an important plot point. In the dominant route, you will be able to interact sexually with David more in the next updates, as we implement more content for him. This might include feminizing him, though we still haven't decided.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated
Feb 1, 2021
assume you're getting them mixed up, since feminizing those characters in the paths you mentioned is like an important plot point
Yes, my bad lol. For vague suggestions: maybe go after Davy's parents/teachers to corrupt them too? And in the case of feminizing the pimp in the sub route, I thought it would be neat to make him into a housewife.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, my bad lol. For vague suggestions: maybe go after Davy's parents/teachers to corrupt them too? And in the case of feminizing the pimp in the sub route, I thought it would be neat to make him into a housewife.
Currently in David's Dom route you can corrupt his principal, his friends, and his gang members in a lengthy sequence. When we release part 2 of the expansion for David we'll probably go deeper with the whole feminisation, so I'll definitely keep in mind your suggestions. With regards to the Pimp in the Sub route, that's an interesting suggestion for sure, I'll also keep it in mind, I like it a lot. Maybe for another expansion down the road.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

Darkycat

Nov 22, 2021
Hi devs
Very good game!
Are you interested for a free french traductor for your game ? It will be a pleasure to translate dialogs for you and participate to make a french version.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi devs
Very good game!
Are you interested for a free french traductor for your game ? It will be a pleasure to translate dialogs for you and participate to make a french version.
Hi Darkycat! Of course, we would be happy to publish a french version for our french fans! I don't know how popular these kinds of games are in french speaking countries, maybe you could tell us a popular site for them. In any case, you can use to open the HTML file and see all the raw text (our game is and always will be "open source"). That way you can translate it easily.

Toodles,
The Lord

Darkycat

Nov 22, 2021
Hi Darkycat! Of course, we would be happy to publish a french version for our french fans! I don't know how popular these kinds of games are in french speaking countries, maybe you could tell us a popular site for them. In any case, you can use to open the HTML file and see all the raw text (our game is and always will be "open source"). That way you can translate it easily.

Toodles,
The Lord
Oh great ! Thanks a lot, Lord. I make my keyboard warming héhé.
Before starting, I must be sure to translate the latest version of the game and addons.
Could you confirm me the number of the latest version please ?

Like other countries, we have some fans of this type of games but almost are on english speaking, we do with that ^_^

I 'il try to find (but other french members can help also if you read this guys. )

(Si vous connaissez des sites accueillant beaucoup de jeux en français, n'hésitez pas à les noter ici pour The Lord, merci à tous et toutes.).

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Oh great ! Thanks a lot, Lord. I make my keyboard warming héhé.
Before starting, I must be sure to translate the latest version of the game and addons.
Could you confirm me the number of the latest version please ?

Like other countries, we have some fans of this type of games but almost are on english speaking, we do with that ^_^

I 'il try to find (but other french members can help also if you read this guys. )

(Si vous connaissez des sites accueillant beaucoup de jeux en français, n'hésitez pas à les noter ici pour The Lord, merci à tous et toutes.).
Current version is "Mother of David Expansion, Hotfix 2". Looking forward to seeing the french version, even if my French is pretty much nonexistent. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Darkycat

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
how do you complete the spell of envy part? got all the items but can't get a nun?
As long as you have performed all previous spells and have the requisite materials you should be able to perform the ritual. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Toodles,
The Lord

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
How do u find the whip, belt and ball gag for the bdsm gear for the west side of the dungeon at salvation path (I am very lost i have tried exploring multiple places from the rooms, sacred placed, common rooms, towns general store, brothel etc) can't seem to find it

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone know the source of the cult anime/hentai? It's the one used for all of the rituals.
Bible Black, a real classic.

How do u find the whip, belt and ball gag for the bdsm gear for the west side of the dungeon at salvation path (I am very lost i have tried exploring multiple places from the rooms, sacred placed, common rooms, towns general store, brothel etc) can't seem to find it
All of those items can be found at the general store. Ask Alice with the option "• Ask for stuff for the dungeon", there you can find all the items for the dungeon.

Toodles,
The Lord

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Bible Black, a real classic.

All of those items can be found at the general store. Ask Alice with the option "• Ask for stuff for the dungeon", there you can find all the items for the dungeon.

Toodles,
The Lord
REALLY???? Sorry for the capitalization but i do not see them. I promise u they are not there.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
REALLY???? Sorry for the capitalization but i do not see them. I promise u they are not there.
Huh, that's weird. Do you mind sending me your save to make sure it's not a bug? I assume you've finished building the dungeon.

Toodles,
The Lord

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Huh, that's weird. Do you mind sending me your save to make sure it's not a bug? I assume you've finished building the dungeon.

Toodles,
The Lord
I don't mind. Also, my save file is hacked (i opened a save editor to edit certain stats so i don't need to grind so much both during the game and late game, either money (late game after obtaining the book), energy, the check for Dalia breakfast (since it is a pain to go back and forth), and the items for a ritual. Other than that all the files should work fine) though it should have minimal effects to certain trigger events as I did all those legitimately.

Also if this save files invalidates the need to check i could always do it legitimately though i find it a pain to do so everytime.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I don't mind. Also, my save file is hacked (i opened a save editor to edit certain stats so i don't need to grind so much both during the game and late game, either money (late game after obtaining the book), energy, the check for Dalia breakfast (since it is a pain to go back and forth), and the items for a ritual. Other than that all the files should work fine) though it should have minimal effects to certain trigger events as I did all those legitimately.

Also if this save files invalidates the need to check i could always do it legitimately though i find it a pain to do so everytime.
It appears this was indeed a bug/development oversight. We'll have that fixed for the next update. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes