Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
1.5 Early Test Build DARK FLOCK ENDING is out for Youngster Tier Patrons and above, check it out on our !

Love,
Kitty :3

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
What I am supposed to do after day 5? I have 1251 sin and nothing changes. During explore phase I find some ropes and other garbage... what is it for? It looks like maybe I don't understand how to play this game.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so i in dom path how much is this because I think I done or missing something

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
How long will it take to finish the game? I played the game months ago once and waiting for the complete version.

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
I started playing the dom route and managed to get helen, silva, the two girls who use the oil, get the accounted nun on my my side with money, i've unlocked the brothel, and now i can't proceed, because i can't get three girls to clear the basement i think there was a sister sonia who's quest starts in confessional, and then it unlocks the garden but the only thing in the garden is the david kid who you can buy weed from and nothing else, and sonia is just completely gone and i can't make any more progress in the dom route, which is quite frustrating, should i just start again in the dom route or how do i procedd?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So you HAVE to grow a penis when you get revenge on Father Martin? Would be nice to have a strap on option intead (not saying not to have the futa content, but would prefer the option to skip as it really isn't my thing).
If that isn't possible, that's ok. Nice game overall.

D

Deleted member 914647

So you HAVE to grow a penis when you get revenge on Father Martin? Would be nice to have a strap on option intead (not saying not to have the futa content, but would prefer the option to skip as it really isn't my thing).
If that isn't possible, that's ok. Nice game overall.
It is a great game but it is not always possible to satisfy everyone's fetishes. For example, I don't like to watch Davids stuff, though I would be in his place gladly.

Sado

May 14, 2017
Lingerie is in the dormitories, explore in the "rooms" area!

Toodles,
The Lord
I figured out i was some kind of bug, I got the mission to get sex toys and stuff for david at the same time, when i explored rooms area only got sex toys and repeating explore caused communique "you found everything" or something like that

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I figured out i was some kind of bug, I got the mission to get sex toys and stuff for david at the same time, when i explored rooms area only got sex toys and repeating explore caused communique "you found everything" or something like that
Ohhhhh, we hand't encountered that bug yet then, I'd never heard of that problem. Did you manage to fix it okay?

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
can we save Mother Superior or is she doom to dead
Always doomed to die in the endings available so far! Each ending reveals a different part of her story in bits and pieces, and it explains why she's doomed.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes