VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Will of Desires [v0.2] [Mayden]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Our heroes decided to visit their aunt and spend their summer vacation with her.
During this time main character discovers that he has some problems related to sex.
His aunt decided to help him but different circumstances navigated the development of
such help into different direction.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-02
Release Date: 2020-04-02
Developer: Mayden
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.1.1): - -

ab1.png an_yoga7.png dinner 4.png kissing 1.png yoga s1.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
MC discovers that he has some problems related to sex.
and so the lovely smooth face nephew goes his aunt home and suddenly discovers... he wants to fuck his family.

so... join him on his adventures as he solves his sex problems :WaitWhat:creeping around the house, stalking his aunt and sister while they sleep, shower, peeing...

EDIT: Great! young Betty from Fashion Business, and a black haired Dee from DMD.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is your disclaimer ... now GiT! Game On!

All characters are fictional, unrelated and over 18 years old.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
rKinight gave a Spot on analysis of these two character models I was going to say the same thing. Here is my opinion of the game so far:

Not enough content to give a review yet.

The models are pretty good, and the story seems okay but unoriginal, not much Engrish.

It really makes me think of just a single question...

"Why does almost every sandbox-style game always feel practically empty in terms of any content?"

letsgo42

Sep 7, 2018
An impression from the top picture. Is is so tough to render a new girl who's not so widly known as DMD?

Reactions: rf96

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont mind the girls, but that dude, I just want to smash his face in!

Reactions: Schnubsl

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
It seems in the aftermath of DMD, D & F had a child; plus, she underwent plastic surgery, breast reduction, and added height, too. :unsure: I'll come back when there's more content.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
It seems in the aftermath of DMD, D & F had a child; plus, she underwent plastic surgery, breast reduction, and added height, too. :unsure: I'll come back when there's more content.
Nah he took the face of DMD and put the black hair on her, then put the blonde hair she has on something else.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is there to add? Gettin' 'er wide and all? Sure she's as high as she's ever gotta get;)

Mayden

Dec 24, 2019
Nah he took the face of DMD and put the black hair on her, then put the blonde hair she has on something else.
It is not DMD.
The model is different. Now people see DMD, BB and Milf City characters in every game. The thing is, it is not like this. I can't deny similarities but it is only because of the same hair style. I never had any intention to introduce any clones. However, right now, I don't have any intentions to change it. Though I might change the hair cut in the future.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When you give someone a title there is no reason to use the title plus the persons name. Like when you first meet the mom and the sister goes hi mom, Devon instead it should just be hi mom. Some places the mother calls the MC Daniel instead of turd the name that I gave to the MC or even just call him son. Other places it uses the persons name instead of their title like Devon is sleeping instead of mom is sleeping.

When you enter the mothers bedroom she says yes turd but then when you click her head she asks yes Daniel.

Also the mother uses the word youth a lot when talking to her children. It should be kids/children/guys as youth doesn't sound right when talking to her children.

When you open the inventory and click next page another screen opens up and when you click the X to close it you find yourself back in the store.

Inventory words can get stuck on the screen sometimes after mousing over them and closing the inventory and then you have to open it again and mouse over something to get it to go away.

Even if you go to school everyday the mother acts like you missed a day as she always states you visited the school almost everyday. If you go to school everyday then that response should change to show that you didn't miss a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
LOL.jpg
Yea all I can think about while checking this game out........ Every time the Aunt talks to the MC & his Sister, lol..... Yea, Yea the two youths lol............ok i'm done, why did I download this?? lol

• Haha
Reactions: pb03

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
It is not DMD.
The model is different. Now people see DMD, BB and Milf City characters in every game. The thing is, it is not like this. I can't deny similarities but it is only because of the same hair style. I never had any intention to introduce any clones. However, right now, I don't have any intentions to change it. Though I might change the hair cut in the future.
It's alright, was mostly a joke. They are different for sure not completely clones or anything which is more than some developers can say. They look fine, good luck on the game!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote