VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Will of Desires [v0.2] [Mayden]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
many many many bugs.

the Door from "Sisters" Bathroom
The Names
The Beach Event (You look to your "Aunt" but she say , its bad how your look on your "Sister")
You can in the nigth not go in the Room from your "Aunt", but you can go in the Basement.... (The Door to the Basement is in the Room from your Aunt)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She chews our ass out for being in the Playstation store I don't think we would dare say a word if she was in a clothing store :LOL:

Reactions: rf96

Mayden

Dec 24, 2019
When you give someone a title there is no reason to use the title plus the persons name. Like when you first meet the mom and the sister goes hi mom, Devon instead it should just be hi mom. Some places the mother calls the MC Daniel instead of turd the name that I gave to the MC or even just call him son. Other places it uses the persons name instead of their title like Devon is sleeping instead of mom is sleeping.

When you enter the mothers bedroom she says yes turd but then when you click her head she asks yes Daniel.

Also the mother uses the word youth a lot when talking to her children. It should be kids/children/guys as youth doesn't sound right when talking to her children.

When you open the inventory and click next page another screen opens up and when you click the X to close it you find yourself back in the store.

Inventory words can get stuck on the screen sometimes after mousing over them and closing the inventory and then you have to open it again and mouse over something to get it to go away.

Even if you go to school everyday the mother acts like you missed a day as she always states you visited the school almost everyday. If you go to school everyday then that response should change to show that you didn't miss a day.
Thank you. A kind of feedback I was hoping to get.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Nataniel is my ...?
kaytlyn is my ...?

which relationship to use?
sister and mother
cousin and aunt

Mayden

Dec 24, 2019
main_menu.png

Hello everybody.
We are happy to present you our new reworked version.
Changelog:

important: Start new game only.

- the program code for entire game has be reworked.

- added informative progress progress. End of current version is 96%

- added additional side scenes including yoga scenes, movie scenes, bath scenes.

added more scenes (main story)

- look of one of the girls has been reworked.

- all renders have been reworked.

- quality is improved. Now the game has 1600*900 resolution.

PC :
Mac :

ab1.png an_yoga7.png dinner 4.png kissing 1.png yoga s1.png

PS. The page here will be updated soon. And if you want to follow original script, specify that the girl is your sister, and the woman is your aunt.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ugly ass MC still ugly - Check.

Hot ass sister no longer hot - check

Mother/aunt stayed the same - check

Not exactly sure why you decided to hack up the hot ass sister and change her into something else. If I would of changed anyone it would of been the mother/aunt but the sister I would of left alone. Guess I'll have to look for someone else to go after in the game instead now. Maybe I'll just go after the overused aunt/mother instead.

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Once again some promising looking renders ruined by a sandbox game. When will developers learn that people want characters, choices and story. We don't want an endless grind. We don't like 'finding' what to do or grinding for money or whatever shit you end up having to repeat 100 times.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The mother is still calling her children youth instead of kids/children.

Youth hey youth yeah youth I'm talking to you youth why are you looking at me like you don't know me or think I' crazy youth?

Stop that youth or I'll smack that youth right out of you.

After awhile I stopped paying attention to what the mom was saying as this youth this youth that was starting to fucking annoy the fuck out of me.

Still needs lots of proofreading. The daughter and brother call their mother by her name when they first meet her instead of calling her mother/mom other spots the sister and brother are calling her Kaytlyn instead of mother some spots they call her mom Kaythlyn.

Some of the old hot sister pictures are still there and haven't been replaced by the not as interesting new ones.

Some spots the sister calls the MC Daniel instead of ugly fucker which is the name I gave him like when they are watching the scary movie.

You can talk to the sister at the dinner table about meeting Olaf again even if you have never even met the person before. Some spots the mother is listed as mom/mother/ other times it's listed a aunty some spots the brother or sister will say big their name instead of brother/sister.

The mother still says that the son visited the school almost everyday even when he went to the school ever single day. She should be saying something like and you went to school every day I'm really proud of you son. So right now there's no real reason to go everyday as you just get the same response and probably the same heart increase if you miss some days.

In the tasks it says talk to Nataniel (which seems like wrong name for her as it's 1 letter off from Nathaniel) instead of sister or the name you gave her. At one time spying on the sister in the shower takes a whole 3 hours and they end up missing school because it goes to 15:00.

I might come back and play it again but the old sister was what made me interested in the game and now she's gone and was replaced by a whole new character.

Reactions: rf96 and poof620

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I seem to have missed something as the progress is showing 88% in tasks and one task is showing as go to olaf's villa. I already went there and saw movie and received $50 too and now the sister's hearts are all filled up and it is going on filling more hearts with activities can anyone help

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote