VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Will of Desires [v0.2] [Mayden]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mayden

Dec 24, 2019
Well I seem to have missed something as the progress is showing 88% in tasks and one task is showing as go to olaf's villa. I already went there and saw movie and received $50 too and now the sister's hearts are all filled up and it is going on filling more hearts with activities can anyone help
There is one more scene in that location. You should talk to Nataniel about her project. This dialogue opens after the dinner with the guest. Then just follow the hints.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
what does the mc do with the yoga suit for nataniel
that is the only task what the mc has not accomplished he has bought it,
but as asked what does he do with it game is 88% finished with full hearts for nataniel and kaytlyn
so is this the update end?

poof620

Feb 15, 2018
what does the mc do with the yoga suit for nataniel
that is the only task what the mc has not accomplished he has bought it,
but as asked what does he do with it game is 88% finished with full hearts for nataniel and kaytlyn
so is this the update end?
Just go to her and click on it in your inventory like you had to do with the tools for the door. then you get 1 or 2 yoga events with her

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I'm at 92%. Sis has 9 hearts filled/mom has three. Can't seem to find any more tasks/triggers. Was there supposed to be some kind of bath or bathroom scene?

Gritto

Jul 22, 2017
Get the task of buying motor oil. I learn where the store is, then...nothing. No option to buy the oil at the store. Visit there constantly but never has any icon to purchase.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so you can only visit the doctor once thats it? after your mom tries to help she says she has to think about it some more i figured you could go back but the pointer is gone now im stuck at 96% any idea what im missing?

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Brunette girl from the start is hot
+ Milf is hot, too, very, actually

+- Render quality is mostly good but some renders are kinda blurry
+- The age gap between the mom and daughter is 5 years, max

- The MC looks like the run-of-the-mill Russian protagonist

I like the look of the girls but the UI is not really pretty and the game itself is boring, repetitive and there is slow to no progress at all.

Reactions: rf96 and HeroHate

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The daughter and brother call their mother by her name when they first meet her instead of calling her mother/mom other spots the sister and brother are calling her Kaytlyn instead of mother some spots they call her mom Kaythlyn.
Isn't she their aunt? :unsure:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hermit76

You give her a tag and set up everyone's tags to what they are to each other so the tag you picked is what gets used and I'm pretty sure I saw at least one spot where the mom/aunt called him son. The kids are always calling her by her name a lot which isn't right they should always be calling her mom.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I guess there are some details which the developer did not really think about: A summer vacation visit, where you have to go to school, a basement that can only be reached through the bedroom - and probably more...
EDIT: For example Kaitlyn inviting a girl which I have never met before but my sister/friend says about that she saw how I looked at her. Or my sister/friend refusing to visit Olaf again, even though we haven't been there even once... :rolleyes: - bad preconditions checks...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 16 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Reactions: x3m3x and rf96
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote